VMinuteIOT IV: Roman' in the Danube

Robert Can't

Éponine
Welcome all friends to the latest of the 5minuteIOTs VMinuteIOT NO FILTHY ARABIC NUMERALS HERE THANKYOU

This game is Co-GM'ed by myself and Civ'ed and any slight perceived on yourself is merely satirical; consider this well.

Be well aware that to join this you must follow a certain set of rules they can be found below and it would be very wise for you to read them,
Already you forget that you are a roman in the danube. Consider well that claiming costs money. Money can be made from holding territories.
None the less the stats are completely arbritwary nad made up by the meteor god GM. And if you show; any aspect of creativity you should be well aware that you have forgotten that there will be meteors concequences

The Rules you must consider:

Be well aware you are a Roman in the danube; Your nation-state must be Rome and it must also have a territory in the danube;
You may enjoy starting by claiming 5 territories connceted; to the danube and also you must designate one territory to be the Xth Rome.You could also be the Yth Xth Rome so the 4th 2nd Rome if there; are over 4 second romes. The higher your number the more claims you get
Eahc post must well contain a significant at least 3 images so that; the adoring reader can properly appriciate your working; if not then you will be thrown in the ampitheatre of shame where the thumb is always down

You forget that this is a map:
Spoiler :

you must consider to write war plans; and forget that you are in the carpathian basin

You forget that the GMs of this IOT are Scottish and Dutch. In our countires computers cost $4 for 200 computers and be well aware that our mothers bought us this house.
also note that the IOT takes place in 2300
AD

You have already forgotten that you must consider the rest; of the rules which may be located here;

Spoiler :
[DATA EXPUNGED]
Spoiler :
-Purged-

"Top IOT." — Viktor Orban

"I like flamethrowers." — German Pioneer, Ostfront

"The Imperium approves." — COMMANDER CIAPHAS CAIN

""My name is Commander Shepard and this is my favorite IOT on the citadel!" — Commander Shepard

"I cri errytim" — Civ'ed

"Meow" — Skittles

"I'm Garrus Vakarian and I play this IOT in the middle of Calibrations." — Garrus Vakarian

"This beats the rain in Africa." — Gen (ret'd) Xylon Toto

"Plodcat" — Robert Can't

"10/10 would Mainland Greece again." — christos200

"Better than the Hungarian slut." — PAU

"I like charging stuff." — Antonis Laskaris

"The map looks like maple syrup!" — JoanK

"I Used to hate IOT but then I met VMINIOT." — Luckymoose

""No need to remove here!" — ASOTIL

"Better than unicorn telekinesis metaphors." — Aggy

"I'm staying in this thing." — Terran Emperor

"I'm interested." — Bojan

"I literally see no kebab possibility" — Radovan Karadžić

"Coming out of retirement for this." — taillesskangaru

"Me too." — Ghandi

"Not playing this game is a crime against humanity." — Gen. Ants Laaneots

"Makes Ben-Hur look like One Day in the Life of Ivan Densiovich" — Edith Prickley

I shoukld have got the first reserve... :( UNHAPPYFACE

Consider welll the implications for ourr GM relationship

You are the WORST of the reservesrs REMOVE RESERVE

Republika Říma

Capital: New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New Rome (CCXXVIIIth Rome)
Government: Roman Republic
Nationality: Roman
Currency: Denarii
History: Later
Person of Interest: Mr. Novum

This is a real IOT or a joke?

Who will defend Rome from the Gauls? Who will lead attack on the Gauls?

The Legions who wear green!

We stand in Rome's defence!

More Roman.png

Name: Compendium Counter Gaul Force AKA Roman Defence Force
Capital: Compendium HQ AKA Roman Defence HQ
Government: Military Complex Loyal to Caesar
Nationality: Roman.
Language: Latin
Currency: Denarii
History: Later*
Head of S/G: Christmas Bonus

Our banner stands!

We are ready to march on Gaul... just be careful about the one village!

Consider well we will update given one more sign up

I suggest we feed all who don't join to the lions in the circus! :D

That or face off against a gladiator in the...

By Jupiter its them!

Name: Australia-Rome

Flags:

Leader: Tony Abbot (boo hiss we hate this guy!!!)

Deputy Leader: Some annoying group of characters that uses so totes meta formatting that will make you hate me

Communist Minister: Some old conservative guy who is now a communist now because irony

Minister for oh-god-why: Some immature joke or spam or something

Ministers for Everything Else: A bunch of other characters you will forget increidbly quickly.

Capital: Roma-Canberra (is totes best city)

i made an rpee can i has rpee bonus plz

5067 AVC - Marginally connected song quote
(music video pending because lel van canto naming schemes amirite)
What have the GMs ever done for us anyway?
Note: Oscarii are won by drama, Pvliceri by TRUE ROMAN POWERGAMING ROME STRONK HADRIAN ALIV IN ROME MAKE FAST ADMINISTRATION ROME HUNS WE KILL THE KHAN ROME+BYZ+PARTHIA=KILL ROME RP, cookies by being a good player, and Barbarian Invasions by calling upon the Holy Meteor. Other two are self explanatory.

Map + Stats

Spoiler :

Lo! The consuls have determined that for the glory of Rome we must expand the frontier by constructing new settlements, so as to civilize the barbaric Austrogoths.

Thou canst not deny the majesty

To this end, all v denarii are to be invested toward the following mission:

Spoiler :

The armies of Caesar come forth and the Compendium Counter Gaul Force answers!

By Jupiter we will defend Rome from Gaul and bring Rome to Gaul!

To defend Rome we must secure the following into our hold, for it will be a sphere of protection!

Sphere.png

That be X more provinces we need. Then we can go to Gaul.

We will begin practice, then we will expand Roman borders to the West, into Gaul!

Tis a hard live to be in the Roman army, especially when you face barbarians. We must hence expand our influence to make it less hard!

Red and Yellow.png

Red is Roman land to be acquired by the defence force to serve as border defence.

Yellow is non-Roman land to become Roman land!

Finally: we have set colour in images of a brave legionary being told he is to be set on the lines against the Gauls.

Spoiler large image to colour in :

He too may also stand ready in case the Goths and their Kaiser invade!

Spoiler large image :

Top Bottom