Nar Shaddaaland

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
Julius: I, Julius Peesea, have a proclamation to make: The city of Nar Shaddaaand the surrounding lands will be controlled by me, and I will be despot of this territory, independent of fanatica, which will be called Nar Shaddaaland. I will allot land to the current nobles controlling land around the city under Diutitus, if they pledge allegiance to me. Here is a screenshot of land grants. Note that Janus is in black, Antony is in red, and I am in blue. Keep in mind that the land grants take effect when allegiance to me is pledged.

Attachments

• grants.jpg
    grants.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 142
I will pledge alliance to gain this land. I swear to protect Julius Peesea as my despot.

I, Contessa Katie DiSaaMuel will not stand for this! This is the property of Despot Diutius! I will fight to bring it back to Fanatica, where it belongs! This cannot stand!
I call all brave warriors (and the 30 odd legions) to come and help me reclaim this land to Fanatica!

Atrouia will not stand for this, that is soverign land belonging to the house of Atrous!

Tasius: Ah, yes it does. It is currently held by a relative of the house of Atrous.

Sergei Vissarus: I would like to plege citizenship to this land. I have future Plans outside this land, I would like this place to be my santuary.

A Few Hours Later

Ceaser Jade walks in to the Palace, Leninus looks at him with an evil eye and beguins to rub his Goatee

Ceaser: The Jade Commandos will not tolerate this action, Stand down or face my Best Legons

Sergei Vissarus walks to Ceaser

Sergei Vissarus: You are to late Leninus holds his Goatee, for you see this is checkmate

Ceaser: I have no time for this Commenor, Out of my Way!!. Or face this Sword of Bronze.

Sergei Vissarus: Oh look at me, Im shaking in my Fur Boots. One day, there will be a Ruler that is not a Despot. There will be a Ruler United by Citizens.

Sergei Vissarus storms out to the forests of Nar Shaddaa

Julius: Thank you for joining my nation, Sergei Vissarus. Also, Janus, you now control the land tiles allotted, and I thank you as well for joining Nar Shaddaaland

Sergei Vissarus returns from his long days of spreading his word

Sergei Vissarus: I would like permission to make arms to arm the pesants I have rounded up. These pesants have been sworn under me, so they would not be in an entanglement with other nations. And would it be possible to have some land. I will declare it a Neutral Zone from my mission and to be uses, soly to support arms for the pesants

Julius: Ill see what I can do.

Sergei Vissarus: Also, when I do become despot of my own Nation, Ill make sure to be on Freindly terms with you.

Julius: Unless Antony refuses to swear loyalty to me, I can't spare land. When you get a nation, I will be your ally.

OOC: CG: No, offence but when are you going to get your own nation?? :D

Antony: I will not stand for such barren wasteland. A Baron gets more prosperous land than a Marquis!? How can this be!? I demand that i get the tiles west, southwest, and south on Nar Shaddaa or I will not swear allegience! I am willing to use my legion granted by Diutius to keep these lands under control of Fanatica!

Janus Nero: So, so Antony. Dont get mad. Im sure we could trade lands if you accsept to the deal I proposed in the letter.... (OOC: The pm :D )

Antony: Hmm...

Julius: I can grant you the plains square to the NE of Nar Shadaa as well as your land now, but that's it. You will run 3.3, just the same as Janus. I cannot grant you the lands demanded, because they have already been granted to Janus. Keep in mind that this is three times what you would get under Diutitus. If you refuse this, I advise you just leave quietly, as Janus and I combined have 4 legions, and you have only one.

Civ: If you read this righ after its posted, please hurry to the chat...

OOC: Ok, I see your new posts. If Janus will allow you to get his lands plus the additional plains square in return for the land I promised you (all three squares), I will allow you to have what you demanded.

Top Bottom