A Mafia Game taking place in the East [sign-ups]

Then we're all set and we're starting tomorrow.
Takhisis, how complex a set up will this be? There's a new player looking for a game but would prefer getting her feet wet with something newb friendly.
Tell her to join and I'll walk her through the basics if needed. I don't mind.

TheLuigiBrother is all set now as well.

I'll join, help try to fill up the last few slots. (Oh, and I am not the person Legato was talking about)

Whence cometh thou, O Caelian? Where hath thou foundeſt a linke to thiſe place?

Welle come and welle mette, O Caelian.

You are also all set now on the #of PMs you can send/receive.

Might I inquire as to your identity, or is this a secret?

And if so, realize you may be subjected to Count and I obnoxiously trying to guess your identity.

No pressure.

No secret. The registration form just decided my other name wasn't valid for some reason that I couldn't figure out so I picked another.

Though now I am curious about who you would guess and how long it would take you to guess right. Probably shouldn't fill up this thread with that again though.

Anyone want to make a Welcome New Members and General chitchat thread?

There's a few not-game threads stickied, so we could use those. I don't mind, really.

That link would be useful for Legato's friend, whatever her name is. Especially this: http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf

I could start the game now, but I'll hold out for anyone else who can be motivated to help this handsome GM find some blasters. :D

That link would be useful for Legato's friend, whatever her name is.

Oh we've only just met, let's not get too presumptuous.

Especially this: http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf

I could start the game now, but I'll hold out for anyone else who can be motivated to help this handsome GM find some blasters. :D

Thanks, although the poster's hesitation was less based on a total lack of familiarity with the game, and more jumping into anything requiring some degree of experienced finesse after an apparently long absence. In any event, I've linked here, so we should get a response shortly in the next day or so I hope.

I second the general chitchat thread idea.

Oh we've only just met, let's not get too presumptuous.
I was led to believe the player was new to the game. Curses! The GM is being fooled by his players even before the game has actually started!

Another GITPer looking to join. :D

/wave

EDIT: Also not mystery friend. XD

Well, we're finally at 25, so sing-ups are almost closed.

Top Bottom