Flesh Hound (10-Aug-2004)

embryodead

Caliph

Attachments

• FleshHound_Large.gif
    FleshHound_Large.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 2,558
Great have you thought of doing a ice coloured one or stone, so you could have water and earth elemental hound. Perhaps you could add flames to the flesh hound and turn it into a hell/fire hound. Just a few ideas I was kicking about. :eek: :whipped: :wallbash: :hammer:

Download my mod :p There are Temple Dogs there in three colour varations, Stone, Granite and Jade. I'll post them separately as well, later. No Hell Hound, sorry.

Temple Dogs look all the same except for colours, so yes, they will come say tomorrow in 1 pack.

Where did you get a picture of my dogs? It's the spitting image of the two demons in the living room right now. :D

I may be able to get away with using this for my animal mod (link in sig) but it is a bit of a stretch. I have included other mythical animals in the list and I am short on units...
It looks just close enough to a dog that I am sure I will end up using it. What do you think?

Regardless of me using it, this unit is well made. Good job embryodead!!!

@CamJH
As sorry, then, no. I dont like MUnits in general, but I won't protest if someone makes a Munit out of it, it's not difficult with Steph's SBB.

@subss
Someone made a real dog, well c'n'p-ed it from C3C king unit... I think it resembles a dog better than a demon hound ;)

Perfect Hellhound for my mod. Hope you don't mind if I use this as well. Good work ED, and your mod is awesome. Already played a game. Keeping my eye on the best fantasy mod maker around at the moment.

Top Bottom