Lost in the wastelands

Attachments

• UH-34 Choctaw.jpg
    UH-34 Choctaw.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,281
  • UH-34 Choctaw.gif
    UH-34 Choctaw.gif
    106 KB · Views: 1,548
Hi! Great looking helicopter! But I'm not incredibly informed about helicopters... can we get some info about this particular one for the laymen? :)

Btw, cream cheese rocks! :D

Cream cheese... gross.
Butter all the way! YEEEHAW! (puts on "Dixie" and starts squaredancing.) :lol:
Anyway, great unit. Transport heli I assume? Could it carry a howitzer?

Great unit riptide! As always! Keep modding!

Excellent, ripptide. :)

Yes, a most excellent unit for any late cold war era scenarios, and if I might add...

*bratatatatat!* Get some! *Bratata-tata-tat* Get some! *Bratta-Brat!* Oh Yeah! *Bratatata-tat* I got you right here brother! :p

Hikaro Takayama said:
Yes, a most excellent unit for any late cold war era scenarios, and if I might add...

*bratatatatat!* Get some! *Bratata-tata-tat* Get some! *Bratta-Brat!* Oh Yeah! *Bratatata-tat* I got you right here brother! :p

The chopper doesn't appear to be armed. ;)

The Choctaw was primarily a medium transport (ie yep it could sling a howitzer underneath) and also as a troop carrier. It was also used (in it's Seahorse incarnation) as a SAR helicopter. This version isn't armed, but both the Marine and Army could be armed with rockets mounted on the landing wheel supports

Ah, the reason you're my favourite unit creator: You're nice enough to write out the Civilopedia and PediaIcons entries. Plus your units are amazing :goodjob:

Top Bottom