New Unit: Marine "Hopper"

utahjazz7

Deity
This is the Hopper, also for Sween's World of Conflict scenerio. Hopefully, Sween can give some information about the unit because I can't say much. As far as I know, it's a marine with a communications backpack. Enjoy.

Download.

I haven't tested this unit either. Please, inform me of any problems. Oh, here's one problem. His legs rip through his pants during the fortify animation's NW, N, and NE views. Sorry.

Do you think this unit could be used as a marine force recon unit?

Oh yeah its cool if you leave it as is but if you do change it all i think that the only thing that needs to be done is just rotate his body a little to the right and that should match his right leg shifting a bit.

Originally posted by Mawfia1
Do you think this unit could be used as a marine force recon unit?

Oh yeah its cool if you leave it as is but if you do change it all i think that the only thing that needs to be done is just rotate his body a little to the right and that should match his right leg shifting a bit.
I think he should be used as a "Recon"

Nope!

NIIIIICE!!! Again, excelent work, utah! Without you I would shrivel up and die!

:goodjob:

I suggest making this a modern upgrade of pesoloco's PPS-15 Radar. (foot unit with recon)

I'm gonna call this guy a Counternarcotics Commando...or maybe a Counterinsurgency Commando...or maybe Counterinsurgent...I don't know just yet. Looks to me like he'd be at home in the jungles of South America fighting guerillas and narcoterrorists.

Great job utah... :goodjob:

(utah...ever consider making a para drop .flc for your BMP mech infantry unit??) :confused: :cool:

any chance you could make paradrop animations for your modern infantry units?

OOOOOO MAN thats sweet. :goodjob:

Im not sure how to use it but I like it.

This is great :goodjob:

sorry for bringing up an old post, but this has a good cause for it. I fixed the fortify animation, now his leg does not go through his pants.

Attachments

• HFortify.zip
    67.7 KB · Views: 317
nice job on your Marine unit.

Top Bottom