Éa, The Ageless and the Divine (phase 2, alpha)

There's a major bug in my game.
There is absolutely no output on tiles without resources.
What could be the problem?

There's a major bug in my game.
That's not a bug, it's intentional.

I never thought that humans should be able to eat unfarmed grass. ;)

The yield system is pretty heavily modded to give a more "medieval"-like distribution of developed/worked land versus undeveloped wilderness even into late game. Base rules give you cities that almost all grow to work all plots (given enough time). That gives a sort of "suburban sprawl" effect that I didn't want for the mod.

Oh, now I feel a little stupid for trying to fix the "problem" for like 3 hours.
But still, it should be mentioned somewhere that you took it out, I browsed through most of the manual and it didn't seem to mention the fact.

Pg 31 under General Yield Info (bullet point #4). Easy to miss. ;)

If you're enjoying phase 2, be sure to keep an eye out for phase 3 release sometime in the next week...

But still, it should be mentioned somewhere that you took it out, I browsed through most of the manual and it didn't seem to mention the fact.

Well, I don't think the problem is here. I can find it in the opening post of this thread, "Highlights" section :
Resources and improvements are more valuable, and non-resource, non-improved land much less so. In fact, the latter provide zero yield.

and in the Éa Manual (Phase II, v12) p31, "Yields, Terrain, Resources and Improvements" section :
A base plot without resource or improvement has no yield at all with the exception of ...

This mod changes most of the original game. The problem is rather in choosing how to present that load of information changes to new players. :)

Pg 31 under General Yield Info (bullet point #4). Easy to miss. ;)

If you're enjoying phase 2, be sure to keep an eye out for phase 3 release sometime in the next week...

New PC totally overbuilt for CiV with a nice fat SSD to boot.
My wife is going to hate you.

putting my questions here:
1)do you have somewhere all the Civ-Policies listed... with effects ?
2) is there anyway to dl the manual instead of it being blocked inside google-doc ?

1. In the manual. I believe the in-game helps are almost all correct, except some obsolete info in Barding and Fellowship of Leaves that I need to update.
2. No. I was making the pdf's before, but this is easier to keep up to date. Is there some problem with opening that page that I'm not aware of?

1. the manual comprises the list but not the effects.
2. no issue whatsoever;.. it's just that I like to dl manuals to read them while communting... without access to internet

Hello Pazyryk, I hope your obsession is going well. I'm curious if you know yet when you'll release a new version, hopefully one that is closer to complete? =) Would really like to check this out, but I See there hasn't been an update since May.

Top Bottom