1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

2514. You think that the solution to the Cyprus dispute would be for Greece to just build more theaters.

2515. You try to figure out what civics changed when Arabia and Egypt had a turn of anarchy.

2516. You also vote for religious candidates for President because "my temple will have double production speed."

2517. You try to found a religion so that your hometown can get a commerce bonus.

Yes, but one would presume that the mods will be all over you for trolling. The warnings should be flying about... now! Waiting... *crickets chirping*

Hey, the other guy started ;)

2518. You wonder why America doesn't just build a well on the oil source near the rockies instead of spending a lot on securing it's oil access.

Hey, the other guy started ;)

1. I don't see it. Please enlighten me. Unless you are from China, which then makes complete sense.

2. I don't think the mods care. Their criteria for sending out warnings seems to be based on how much they like you or the guy you were arguing with and their mood at the time. Mind you, this is typical for 99.99% of the mods out there in Internetland, so it is nothing out of the ordinary. I have seen much much worse.

1. I don't see it. Please enlighten me. Unless you are from China, which then makes complete sense.

My sentence was just as 'offensive' to the U.S.A. as his sentence was against China.
2520. You wonder why noone just invades Israel, with it's jummy double shrine.

My sentence was just as 'offensive' to the U.S.A. as his sentence was against China.
2520. You wonder why noone just invades Israel, with it's jummy double shrine.

Fearing that some would overtake you is not the same as hoping that someone won't win. But whatever.

2521. You wonder why there are two India civilizations (Hindustan and Pakistan), two Persia civilizations (Iran and Afghanistan), two Korea civilizations (N.K. and S.K.) and more than three Arabia...

2522. Not to mention five Vikings.

2523 - You wonder why leaders don't live for ever...

But only one USA, 'cuz that's all you need.

(Sorry, I had to...) :D

2524. You think that FDR always had his butlers prepare martinis for his guests.

2525. It is possible to build a battery-powered, fully functional tank that does not require any gasoline or diesel.(The panzer in RFC does this.)

Top Bottom