1000 Clues You're Anticipating Civ5 Too Much

318) You're actually more excited about ciV than you are about the final episode of Lost and forget to watch it! (WHAT! REALLY?)

THAT IS PHYSICAllY IMPOSSIBLE!

319, Your currently pricing every combination of upgrades to your laptop. So you'll know exactly how it much it will cost, once the specs are released.

321) You start seeing hexagons every where you go!

Seriously its happening to me, if I see a rectangle my mind breaks it up into many hexagons. A circle is a single hexagons. Even the walls seem to be mde of hexagons!

321) You start seeing hexagons every where you go!

Seriously its happening to me, if I see a rectangle my mind breaks it up into many hexagons. A circle is a single hexagons. Even the walls seem to be mde of hexagons!
Take a chill pill. :lol:

322) you are excited because monty is back
323) you are sad because its one leader a civ
324) then you remember that each leader has a unique preference and youre happy again
325) you wonder how songhai will be
326) you wonder what other city-states there are besides singapore, rio, budapest, nd florence
327) you wonder if there are any other new resources besides cotton
328) you start planning strategies involving Bismark, Washington, Monty, Katherine, Elizabeth, Caesar, Suileman, Gandhi, Napoleon, Askia, Ramseses, Oda
329) you wonder why greece isnt officially announced yet
330) you anticipate how you will use Research Agreements and resource benefits to best fit your needs

331) You realize that since hexagons tesselate, then so do larger hexagons. Which means the Big City Hexagons will tesselate. OMFG BRIX WERE SHAT

332: you plan on buying a 30" monitor so you can play civ 5 with 2560 x 1600 resolution.
333: you plan a week vacation for the first week after the release
334: you petition GameStop to have a midnight release.
335: you try to play civ4 on your new laptop only to discover it won't work on windows 7 after you download the 1.74 patch and begin to hope ciV doesn't need patches and have crapola multiplayer gamespy.

336: you keep imagining a First Person View

337. You accidentally call your mother-in-law Civ instead of Syl. Got me some very strange looks.

339. You are considering buying a gaming netbook just so you can play ciV on long airplane flights. ;)

340. you set bite's list as your homepage.

341. In chemistry class when your teacher is talking about Ionization, all you could think about the entire class is Civilization because the two words sound similar. (This happened to me in real life...)

342) You spend hours quarrelling with other fans, either because they diss the game although it hasn't yet been published or because they defend the game although it hasn't yet been published.

343) At the same time, you do not hesitate to diss/defend the unpublished game yourself.

345) Because I can't wait to play a whole game with 15 units! It is Civ Transformers, my units magically turn into boats. No roads! My few units stack! Can't defend myself! Lose your capitol, it's game over! Diplomacy model is nerfed! Espionage is Axed! Combat is a half-arsed PG model! Religion is axed! There is more that has been axed than added!, it resembles other games more than civilization itself!, etc..

This is why I anticipate Civ 5 so much!

Top Bottom