18 civs

I started a similar game 2 years ago... we are currently about 100 turns in with an advanced start :lol: It was well planned and we still have constant drops and turns come about once a week...

that being said, it will be slow enough that I can add it to my list and be just fine... I'm in!

Once I have enough players I'll try to sort out some kind of schedule. 2 years lol that's commitment. I'll put it on pbemtracker for now.

Red Five reporting in.

Maybe this time I'm gonna have better luck. :lol:

Newcomers are always welcome around here! We may not show mercy, but you are welcome to join the fight!

Indeed, it's not even been a week since I've been all but destroyed in my very first PBEM which I joined as a noob myself even if I've grown quite bit more experienced since. Didn't help matters that I started near the arctic with no copper next to a top level player. :lol:

I'm in, I always play 18 civs on my single player games; just find them more fun.

Indeed, it's not even been a week since I've been all but destroyed in my very first PBEM which I joined as a noob myself even if I've grown quite bit more experienced since. Didn't help matters that I started near the arctic with no copper next to a top level player. :lol:

That's the one where you have six players who have three civs apiece? I've lurked in there a little bit; I see Germany-Russia-Japan (? on the Japan) appears to be doing quite well. Kind of tough to follow intermittently though, since like most PBEM games there are rarely maps posted. I hadn't realized that was your first PBEM.

That's the one where you have six players who have three civs apiece? I've lurked in there a little bit; I see Germany-Russia-Japan (? on the Japan) appears to be doing quite well. Kind of tough to follow intermittently though, since like most PBEM games there are rarely maps posted. I hadn't realized that was your first PBEM.

What, no, I'm doing fine in that one and have full confidence that one day Eurasia shall be free from KenWyn's oppression. My Persia alone is about as powerful as two other civs taken together. No, I'm talking about Give me 18 but not on Earth, which incidentally is the same game Nighthawk was talking about earlier. My last city was just captured and all I have now is a Warrior far away thanks to the Only Complete Kills option.

Don't be too afraid of Knoedel. He talks a big game, but I've yet to actually see him WIN a civ PBEM game to this day. He's only actually won when its a live game and I'm too drunk to care about playing right ;)

Don't be too afraid of Knoedel. He talks a big game, but I've yet to actually see him WIN a civ PBEM game to this day.

You know what they say, all good things come to those who wait. And I would have crushed Tigranes in Underdogs if it weren't for a stupid dice roll.

Top Bottom