2010 Mafia Awards

Roles: I would have to say that NOTW games again probably took the crown for some of the most powerful roles, like the most powerful mafia teams or serial killers and so on. But lots of good ones out there, I'll choose two roles from two good games.
Darth Maul, Star Wars
Paranoid General (Decker? choxorn's role iirc) from Mars Attacks

Best Hosts
Zack - as mentioned before he already did so much work organizing/recruiting folks into more mafia games, but he also hosted multiple good games himself.
Camikaze - would certainly look forward to another one of his games in the future, well designed and detailed

Voting closes in 3 hours and 51 minutes!

I abstain on Best Role.

Best Host

1. Camikaze
2. Earthling

It's cookie bribery democracy in action!

Best Roles
1. General Decker in Mars Attacks (ie the Paranoid General Earthling voted for). - It was a fun role, between the Romanichine is mafia and the Nuke.
2. Paul McCartney - Despite the other three Beatles being the mafia, Paul wasn't. Not only that but he was a doctor, who had some connection with Julian Lennon (who had to find him or something?). But interesting choice for Macca.

Results.

Best Role

Spoiler :
7 points

• Professor Moriarty in "Those Darn States"

3 points

• The Lizard in "Those Darn States"
  • Darth Maul in "Star Wars: A New Hope"

2 points

• The Spy in "Those Darn States"
  • Martian Ambassador in "Mars Attacks!"

1 points

• Grand Moff Tarkin in "Star Wars: A New Hope"
  • Zack in "Zack Mafia"
  • General Decker in "Mars Attacks!"
Best Host

Spoiler :
14 points

• Zack

12 points

• Earthling

5 points

• Camikaze

1 point

• choxorn

Thanks for voting everyone! NOTWs included next year!

Congratulations to all the winners! I hope to have a good enough game (GM wise) and play well enough to win next year.

I think I'll actually start trying to look for mafia this time instead of being a townie sheep as usual.

Only a mafia would act like a town! Vote: Zack

I think I'll actually start trying to look for mafia this time instead of being a townie sheep as usual.
Vanilla townies are the best choice for mafia. fos:choxorn

Doesn't make a difference. You're still a sheep whether you say "baaaaah" or whether you don't do anything.

Nobody listens to a sheep, no matter how right he is.

Hopefully I can improve on my innocent game over the next year!

And I intend to host some games here over the next year two. I have one interesting idea, a music related, with a music clips quiz each day, where you can earn points for your faction to use Night Actions.

Top Bottom