2010 NFL Regular Season

If i were the skins, i would talk Brian Griese out of retirement. A cheap upgrade that saves a draft pick.

The skins should trade for Kyle Orton and talk Griese out of retirement. Then they can have the 2007 bears trinity of power quarterbacks again.

1. Says the person sitting on the couch who doesn't have to look for receivers as his O-line basically throws defenders at him.
2. So? Anybody can still learn. Improving is not exactly the worst thing in the world.
3. So why is it that the Redskins only losses while he started were in overtime or by three points? Doing well, and losing closely because your defense stinks isn't all that much proof of him being bad. And Chicago is horrible for almost every QB. It isn't an accurate way of judging QBs.
4. Any first round draft pick of any worth will be gone by the time Washington makes its draft pick. Anyway, the Redskins will probably trade down for more picks.
5. You still shouldn't waste a your best picks for a not-so-good QB when you can spend your pick more wisely.
6. It's still true.
7. -1 is more than -3. People who can't grasp that fact have mathematical.... issues. Anyway, this has nothing to do with it. The team performed better with Grossman than with McFlopp.
8. A: You make no point. B: I am a 'Skins fan. C: You make no point. D: What I said is still correct. E: Did I ever tell you how you made no point?
9. What was said was still true, and yet again, you made no point.
10. You refuse to make a point. Why? Because you have no way to disprove the points already made?

1. This point holds for every QB ever. All hail for the John Beck era.
2. Except for those past their peak, like a certain Sexy Rexy.
3. Which games were you watching where the Skins were close? The Giants game was a bigger margin than score indicated, the Jaguars game was a win by a lucky INT, and the Cowboys was a blowout until the 4th quarter.
4. There are 5/6 QBs of 1st round value in this draft and if you think all will be gone by the 10th pick, you don't know football.
6. Wrong.
7. Wrong. Statisctically and according to record.
8. You're a bad Skins fan, akin to the Cult of Colt.
9. Wrong.
10. Wrong.

Worst. Skins. Fan. Ever. And now everyone sees what I deal with on a daily basis. It's amazing I have not converted to the Ravens yet.

Worst. Skins. Fan. Ever. And now everyone sees what I deal with on a daily basis. It's amazing I have not converted to the Ravens yet.
No, Mordin, you don't have to do this. You're not a murderer.

He gets to play them twice :D

Right. I forgot he's an Eagles fan. :blush:
I completely understand the love for Grossman in that case... :)

1. This point holds for every QB ever. All hail for the John Beck era.
2. Except for those past their peak, like a certain Sexy Rexy.
3. Which games were you watching where the Skins were close? The Giants game was a bigger margin than score indicated, the Jaguars game was a win by a lucky INT, and the Cowboys was a blowout until the 4th quarter.
4. There are 5/6 QBs of 1st round value in this draft and if you think all will be gone by the 10th pick, you don't know football.
6. Wrong.
7. Wrong. Statisctically and according to record.
8. You're a bad Skins fan, akin to the Cult of Colt.
9. Wrong.
10. Wrong.

1. Grossman is better than Beck in every way possible.
2. Q: And how do you know Grossman is past his peak? A: You don't. Your reason is destroyed. Try again.
3. You might have tried looking at the defense Skins' in those games. Also, for the Cowboys game, it was the first time Grossman played a real game since the preseason. (Spending a couple of minutes off the bench in Detroit doesn't count as a full game.) But I will discount this for you, because only true football fans would know that it take you some time to develop your rhythm again after spending all but three games on a bench.
4. There are only 3-4 QBs that are actually worth what their ratings are, and if they are worth their ratings, there are going to be at least five or more teams that wouldn't mind getting a good QB. 4 worthwhile QBs that will probably be hunted by at least 5 teams... Sounds like lots of good ones left. Yeah.
5. You left out 5 in your list, which means you have nine reasons, not ten.
6. I'm still right, and you still provide no reasoning for why I'm not.
7. Look at the statistics then, and provide a reason.
8. Yet again, no reasoning behind your statement. Also, who is Colt, or did you leave out an "S"?
9. Another no facts answer? Great way of debating.
10. And you round out the debate with another no reasons answer. I'm going to have to start keeping tallies of this.

Go ahead and join the Ravens. Then I won't have to bear the shame of knowing there is a Hatoraide guzzler among the true Burgundy and Gold.

1/2 = 4/8

5/8 > 4/8

Where were you in elementary school?
He was subtracting, not dividing. I'm sorry that you flopped your math tests because you couldn't tell the difference between dividing and subtracting. :(

Yeah, I've actually met Red Door. Good try.
I wouldn't be posting if I wasn't real. Nice try.

omg is this where the 2010 nfl discussion has devolved? the season is over.

Douglass is objectively the best way to spell Douglas.

Douglass is objectively the best way to spell Douglas.

In this case, we have a happy marriage of correct spelling and meaning. ;)

Top Bottom