2Announced Civ this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly it's the guy depicted as a statue on the Order portion of the box art.

I think you're onto something, but I think it's actually the radio tower in the center part of the box art, and the leader is going to be Big Brother of Oceania.
It would fit well with the "modern" focus of BNW.

Again, this guy is the embassator sent by Ahmed Mansur to England in 1600

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_el-Ouahed_ben_Messaoud

Except that is actually his Secretary Abd el-Ouahed ben Messaoud! :lol:

But yeah, Ahmad al-Mansur or Abd al-Rahman seem to be the best fit, and I'm leaning a bit more towards the latter because of his clothes...

Minor inconvenience, things like being a different person didn't stop them from modelling Gustav after Eric XIV. :p

Except that is actually his Secretary Abd el-Ouahed ben Messaoud! :lol:

But yeah, Ahmad al-Mansur or Abd al-Rahman seem to be the best fit, and I'm leaning a bit more towards the latter because of his clothes...
If that is so, I failed hard on my google-fu =(

The Rock the Kashbah achievement really should have something to do with Morocco conquering the Rock of Gibraltar from Spain (and build a Kashbah next to it)

The Rock the Kashbah achievement really should have something to do with Morocco conquering the Rock of Gibraltar from Spain (and build a Kashbah next to it)

You can't build anything next to the Rock of Gibraltar. It is always surrounded by five Coastal tiles and one Mountain tile (although there is a bug that sometimes graphically shows the Mountain as the flat base terrain it is on).

Is there a Rock the Kasbah achievement? I'd expect something like "Have a Great Musician perform a concert tour on a tile containing another player's kasbah". But yes, relating to the Rock of Gibraltar would be less obvious and a better choice.

Y'all, its obviously the Moops. Not the Moors, the Moops.

Damn, there are some good pop culture references that can be integrated into a Moroccan civ achievement list.

Hmmm... this Friday is May 17th, which is the national day of Norway. This would be the perfect time to announce the Norwegian Civilization. Obviously. :crazyeye:

And voting is scheduled July in Zimbabwe. Intersting if they added them, too.

Aw yes! My money is on Yusuf ibn Tashfin, like everyone else, since Age of Empires II's El Cid campaign taught me that Yusuf always hid his face behind a veil.

I would say you're probably right.
Vittorio Emanuele II as leader and the Bersaglieri UU seem logical to me at this point. Seeing as we have no 2 UU civs so far I'd say Italy will have a second UU as well, maybe something from and earlier era, and finally a Great Artists related UA.

Good leader and good UU
But for a cultural civ Italy the best is Lorenzo de Medici.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom