3 Fantasy Units Suggestion

one more preview: wolf rider and warg rider. done default/fortify/death.

Attachments

• untitled-1 copy.gif
    untitled-1 copy.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 82
Here's what I have for the warg rider at the moment...

Yeah I found the morphs leave the head to human usually... So what I plan (and have done before) is the just make the human head invisible and plop a lizard head that I model in another 3D program... I can then use magnets on that to open it's mouth etc. I also have a simple lizard tail prop that I used on my Balrog that should work fine here.

Attachments

• wargrider_preview.gif
    wargrider_preview.gif
    16 KB · Views: 77
Yours actually look like more useful units... while mine is just a puny scout :) Keep working on those.

Kinboat,

that is another beautiful unit. would you consider giving embryodead your morfs for the wolf model, as I think his units would look better on that more beefed up version that you have there.

All three of these would be very cool and would have a home in nay fantasy mod.

thx kinboat :)
kal-el is right though, your warg looks great. i will leave the wolf like it is, but i tried to beef my warg to match yours :)

Attachments

• untitled-1.gif
    untitled-1.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 73
i really like the worg of kinboat , thoug the rider(goblin) looks like Gollum ;) and bout embryodead... looks fine only i dont like the scimitar , a spear would be better , or just another sword , and maybe the head should be less human

I'd really like to see the frost giant unit, just because Aaglo has already made it's counterpart, the fire giant.:D

Those units would look well cool in civ3.
embryodead and Kinboat: Both of them look amazing! :goodjob: I think you should both make them because two's better than one. :)

dun piss him off, he get mad easily :D

wolf rider is completed, warg has only 2 anims left, will post both today

Attachments

• shot.jpg
    shot.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom