3 Player required for 17 Player Pitboss

Just login in (you know the game password) and take control of Egypt and Arabia. Some will complain that it is unfair that you know the Japan map, but I do not see that this a big advantage. Take control of Arabia or Egypt before someine else does.

I don't think there will be any complaints. After all, he left Japan before it even had it's second city, and when we were still not too far into the game. Most he knows is where it is located.

Hi all, I resign from this game due to the cheat or the phase displacement of the time.

The real thing is that....

we were in 925 BC and I built a settler in one city, went with it to a marvelous place, moved the other units and.......made and finished my move.

Now we are in 900 BC and, once again, the same city has built the same settler, the other units are in the same place of 925 BC but.......but......someone, somewhere have built Stonehenge.........

Quite same things were happened during my previous moves, but I did not have any real evidence. But now, yes....I have it...and for me it is impossible to continue this SHELL GAME!

C U all

If you still need a sub for this game..let me know. I would be intrested in playing. Thx

I see you have 2 civs that are AI. I would like Egypt if not taken. I can`t find info on ip addy or game password.

Top Bottom