3000 Years of Rome (RFC)

Yea, it's a problem. Ethiopia is not the best Civ for me... I have the most success as the Romans, Greeks, Turks, and Spanish.

Hmm... I should do a Spanish game next. Takin' over North America and whatnot.

Or... I could do a series of world-builder created scenarios detailing what happens when you loose your homeland in RFC. After all, this game turned out pretty damn awesome. So many possibilities... What could happen? Also, I don't think I shall have any more pictures from this one, I'm content to leave you guys to create your own endings. I played a few more turns, the game just got slower in between turns, and nothing really happened.

Generally if you lose your homeland you get perpetual civil war within a few turns. I suspect the Romans are an exception if they still have Greece/Anatolia (So people can play Byzantines), which would explain why your stability in this game was still relatively good.
Spain definately seems like a fun idea (Though I'd do 2000, not 3000 years of them).

Generally if you lose your homeland you get perpetual civil war within a few turns. I suspect the Romans are an exception if they still have Greece/Anatolia (So people can play Byzantines), which would explain why your stability in this game was still relatively good.
Spain definately seems like a fun idea (Though I'd do 2000, not 3000 years of them).

Considering how Spain forms almost exactly 1000 years after Rome, it'd be to the same turn... still, a shorter amount of time. Hmm...

Actually, Rome spawns in 750BC, while Spain spawns in 720AD, so there's 1470 years between them. 2000 years of Spain would last until 2720, and I don't think your laptop could handle that, either.

"1300 Years of Spain" doesn't sound too catchy. Perhaps something more along the lines of "From Medieval to Modern: The Spanish Empire". Either that or do "1000 Years of Spain" but really make it 1300.

"1300 Years of Spain" doesn't sound too catchy. Perhaps something more along the lines of "From Medieval to Modern: The Spanish Empire". Either that or do "1000 Years of Spain" but really make it 1300.

From Medieval to Modern: The Spanish Empire.

I like the sound of that one... Perhaps throw in a more advanced goal: Don't collapse, not once, not ever. That'll certainly stir things up!

That, or, it'll be over rather quickly :).

This is indeed a very GOOD idea!!

Heh heh heh... Perfectly understandable. After all, this first story of mine here features the Romans (my dad's side of the family has been in Italy since forever).

But Spain it is! Time to make the sun never set on this empire, by... Well, I guess I'll have to let it set, don't want to burn the Earth to crisp. But no collapses! Time to set it up...

Post link plz

Yeah but when you're ready.

Hoo-ray! Awesome story with the Romans. Looking forward to the Spanish conquest. :D

This was a really fun read. I've never ended at THAT date. Wonder if you could make a sequel, like 5000 years in the future or something (from the same saved game)

Maybe... I content to let that game sit for now. I've played it too much, in my mind.

Actually I once got the "Great Mediator" event with the Celts (as romans of course). Didn't care for the +1 relations boost (obviously), but the peace was nice.

Top Bottom