6 HP units

stachnie

Theorist
I don't have a save but I have seen it many times and it should be easy to reproduce: a 6 HP unit not being an army (e.g. elite Ancient Cavalry or War Elephant) shot down to 1 HP won't heal in 1 turn in a city with barracks, it will restore up to 4 HP. I am sorry if it was already mentioned.

Best regards,

Slawomir Stachniewicz.

By "up to 4 HP" to you mean it will gain 4 HPs restored (ie; go from 1/6 to 5/6) or will it go to 4/6? I think this is a feature - armies gain 4 HP a turn too (in a city without a barracks though).

From 1/6 to 5/6. IIRC if not in city with barracks, each unit in an army heals separately: in a city 2 HP/turn (so up to 8 HP/turn if it has 4 units), outside a city (also in enemy territory) 1 HP/turn (so up to 4 HP/turn). I think it is simply overlooked: they changed the code for armies but not for the other units.

Best regards,

Slawomir Stachniewicz.

AFAIK, this is connected to hp-boni in general.If you give the different experience ranks more hps, the units will regenerate more per turn, too...but this isn't the case for unit specific boni.

Top Bottom