(6-VT) Add separate FlagIcon for Mongolian Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.

adan_eslavo

Archmage of all Pixels
Supporter
Current situation: Mongolian Khan and regular Great General have the same icon for their flags:
1697142341655.png

Proposal: Add separate (new) flag icon for Khan unit (the only Great General replcement in VP).

Rationale: All UUs in game have unique flag icons, so you could differentiate them on the battlefield. Also each similar replacement in modmods (4UC) added such for new Great General or Great Admiral replacements (Suffet, inDuna). Unique Great Merchant from Venetia has its own unique flag. Why not give it to Khan as well? Below some examples for 4UC:
1697142651454.png

Please suggest the actual Flag Icon, so people know what it looks like before voting on it.

Please suggest the actual Flag Icon, so people know what it looks like before voting on it.
I give the freedom of choice to the artist who will be willing to sponsor this proposal. If there's any who knows that he will sponsor it and has some concept, or anyone has some example we could borrow, then let me know and I will surely post it. Otherwise we have to wait for the sponsor to come up (similarly like with the UI which is almost never presented in the op).

Any icon will be better than default one.

This might be better as a post to the main thread to look for possible art/concepts/icons before trying to turn it into a proposal. As it stands, this won't survive a veto, and if you're waiting until the sponsorship phase before filling in details... I just don't see it happening.

This might be better as a post to the main thread to look for possible art/concepts/icons before trying to turn it into a proposal. As it stands, this won't survive a veto, and if you're waiting until the sponsorship phase before filling in details... I just don't see it happening.
If no one shows up, then I will try draw something by myself on Sunday.

I don’t think this proposal can move forward until you have locked down an actual icon. There is nothing to vote on otherwise.

I don’t think this proposal can move forward until you have locked down an actual icon. There is nothing to vote on otherwise.
Yeah, I agree.

Proposal vetoed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom