99% of Civs always in negative GPT & 0 in treasury

Xiomn

Chieftain
I am playing with the community patch with 34 Civs and 30+ Civs are always in negative GPT with 0 gold in their treasury in every game that I play.

Also for some reason one of the Civs has over 9 million gold.

This cannot be normal surely? It's basically a dead game from the start.

The community patch has a subforum. You would probably get a better answer there.

That being said, in the regular game the AI civs at the lower difficulty levels tend to struggle with gold. The 9 million one sounds like a bug though.

Last edited by a moderator:
That being said, in the regular game the AI civs at the lower difficulty levels tend to struggle with gold. The 9 million one sounds like a bug though.

Could be it.. I'm playing on Chieftain, only because Prince is relatively difficult on community patch I heard it was recommended to drop around 2 difficulties to what you normally play on vanilla.

Even Civs with only 1 city are roughly -100 / -200 GPT doesn't make sense, I checked their military manpower in infofacts and that said Civ has the worst military by a large margin too so I don't know where all the money is going.

The community patch has a subforum. You would probably get a better answer there.

Unrelated question, but one of my Civs always starts in the middle of the ocean for some reason. I checked the TSL and it doesn't spawn at the start where I told it to, figured maybe something is blocking that particular hex preventing the TSl working there and pushing the Civ away, so I changed the TSl around a bit but in a similar area (a couple of times) but still it spawns in middle of the ocean every time a new game starts.

Any idea what the problem may be?

Edit: Nevermind, just downloaded a different variant of the same mod and it works..

Last edited:
Top Bottom