A little help?

Oneluv

Warlord
1)Has anyone else been unable to declare war after using the Advanced Start option?
Other than "Always peace" having been selected- Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? I'm a little embarassed as I don't recall having this problem in the past.

2) Could someone please tell me on how to use the Svart kidnap function? It seems fairly self evident but can't seem to figure that one out either. I've tried to use the function under different circumstances but no luck.

3)Before being upgraded are Adventurers considered HN? I had a lone Adventurer guarding a small isolated city and a neighbor, with whom I shared open borders, killed him.:cry: I was hoping to use him as an adept; but was hesitant to upgrade him prematurely on the off chance I needed to use him as an axman defender.

Thanks guys. onelove.

1) There's probably a hidden option enabled. Start a "Play Now" game to reset all the options. Won't help your current game, but will fix the any new ones you start.

2)Never used it myself either. It think it involves being inside their city with a recon unit or something.

3)No idea, sorry.

Kidnap requires a svart recon unit in a city WITH A SETTLED GREAT PERSON. check 'em all out, particularly capitols. if the Sidar are in the game, yummy.

[to_xp]Gekko;8830516 said:
Kidnap requires a svart recon unit in a city WITH A SETTLED GREAT PERSON. check 'em all out, particularly capitols. if the Sidar are in the game, yummy.

"Settled G.P.'s". Yep that's it. I knew there was a G.P. in the city,(i used world builder to test the function) it just hadn't been settled yet. Thanks Gekko.

I'll try the "play now" option and see if that clears the queue.

It's really nice to be able to come to you guys for help. Your quick help and generosity make this game a lot of fun. Aloha.

Top Bottom