A New Dawn on Earth and the Space Adventure II

I have the turn and played and ready to send to whoever has replaced Academia (Mandritto)

Meanwhile gps to Phylhom

After Matti, the next player will be Nighthawk that was replaced by Sinimusta. So after you play your turn, Matti, you must send me the nighthawk's turn. I will change the password and send it to Sinimusta.

My wife played the psza's turn and I sent it to Imperator Knoedel.

Psza is facing the same problem as before:

"The save file you have selected is protected to ensure that the assets in your mod folder have not been changed".

He already uninstalled and reinstalled Civ IV several times but the problem continue occurring with his save.

Has anyone some tips to fix this? If not, we will have to find a replacement for psza too.

Psza is facing the same problem as before:

"The save file you have selected is protected to ensure that the assets in your mod folder have not been changed".
Did Imp. Knoedel say C:\Program Files can have some access restrictions in place? Load up the save from another folder, like C:\Users\User\Downloads or c:\temp.

Did Imp. Knoedel say C:\Program Files can have some access restrictions in place? Load up the save from another folder, like C:\Users\User\Downloads or c:\temp.

Thank you MattiK! Psza, did you already try it?

Speaking about Imp. Knoedel, has anyone heard of him? Phylhom and I have another PBEM scenario going with him and it's been a week since I got last save from him on that.

Hm, what? Bah, time passes much too quickly. I'll look into it.

I played and sent my turn a few weeks ago.

So Hercules90 send me turn by mistake, then Imp. Knoedel played turn a few weeks ago, who's turn is it now? I am replacement for Academia, playing as Mandritto.

Top Bottom