A New Dawn on Earth and the Space Adventure II

For whatever reason I am unable to open the savegame. I get a bunch of Python popups but before even being able to read any of them the game closes itself. :confused:

For whatever reason I am unable to open the savegame. I get a bunch of Python popups but before even being able to read any of them the game closes itself. :confused:

Hi Imperator Knoedel!

Could you send me the save? I will try to make some tests with it.

Done.

It could be better to contact Imp. Knoedel directly. Creating a tracker for this game would be nice.

Imperator Knoedel is facing the same problems that obligated psza to leave the game. Apparently, we will have problems on the future. I propose to abandon this game and start a new one, but with the most recent version of the mod (even better and complete than the adopted version on this game). What do you think about it? Anyone interested?

Well, hello.

I'm sorry I left you guys without any message at all. I've been overwhelmed by work throughout the last months, plus the development of a history research project (about Civilization games, by the way). My mailbox became a chaos, and my PC time completely taken by work. I've only got the right state of mind to reach you again because I'm on vacation now, and because these forums will be now part of my research project.

I'd like to ask to join the game again, but sadly I know that sooner or later I'll be exhausted by work again (I've only got a few late night hours to play, between work and taking care of my son, and I'm usually very tired to sit in front of the computer to do anything at all at the time). Maybe when I'm more dedicated to the Civilization series research and the players' forums, it might be more productive to play PBEM games again, but I can't promise anything, so I'm posting this just so you won't feel angrier than you probably already are with me.

Anyway, thanks for letting me play with you as long as I could.

Maybe a faster game speed?

I agree. This game was way too slow from the start. I appreciate it was to allow techs to be enjoyed and exploited.

Also I think it should be 4/5 players maximum. Also the map size seemed relatively small but maybe it was at the limit.

The key though is commitment.

Top Bottom