A question for guys: Would you ever get Cosmo for your girlfriend?

Would you ever get Cosmo for your girlfriend?

• Total voters
Wait, so on top of all the screwed up things and paranoia I already know about, if I get a girl a Cosmo she didn't ask for she'll think "He thinks I'm ugly and a bad lover," as opposed to "He thinks I could improve at sex."

Wow, that sucks. :( :mad:

Shouldn't have been difficult to figure out; if she were to "leave men's fitness magazines lying around where you could find them," would you be all excited, or would it be a passive-aggressive not-so-veiled insult?

I think we're getting away from the premise of this thread. The thread is not about approving of Cosmo, or buying Cosmo when our girlfriends ask for it. The thread is about buying the magazine for girls so that they can learn "to please men." Putting aside the fact that most of what the magazine contains is almost certainly wrong, I simply can't imagine doing that to someone. It's not only incredibly insulting, but needy and pathetically timid. If Cosmo gives such good advice, why not read it yourself and then just talk to the girl? Don't you think you have more credibility than a women's magazine filled with nonsense columns?

Drool's suggestion that you could, if for some insane reason you wanted to, buy the magazine and "leave them somewhere she could find them" is also thoroughly absurd: it's not particularly common for women's magazines to be lying around in men's houses.

The entire premise to the thread is completely immature.

:goodjob: perfect reply.

Wait, so on top of all the screwed up things and paranoia I already know about, if I get a girl a Cosmo she didn't ask for she'll think "He thinks I'm ugly and a bad lover," as opposed to "He thinks I could improve at sex."

Using consumerist magazines is not the recommended method of dealing with sexual issues in a couple...

I think we're getting away from the premise of this thread. The thread is not about approving of Cosmo, or buying Cosmo when our girlfriends ask for it. The thread is about buying the magazine for girls so that they can learn "to please men."

Wow. Yeah, I completely veered away from that premise.

If I wanted my GF to learn how to please me I would a. talk to her or b. see someone who is actually qualified at giving sexual advice...

Using consumerist magazines is not the recommended method of dealing with sexual issues in a couple...

Wow. Yeah, I completely veered away from that premise.

If I wanted my GF to learn how to please me I would a. talk to her or b. see someone who is actually qualified at giving sexual advice...

Masquerouge, I dutifully accept your offer to educate your girlfriend in the language of love.

I think we're getting away from the premise of this thread.

Good point! I suspect it might have something to do with the equation

Feminist* + PMS + Mention of Cosmopolitan = RANT

:p

Everyone should already know that they can improve at sex. Don't forget it! Make improvements yourself, and she'll be motivated to do the same. Too bad this forum is family-friendly, I'd have some specific suggestions. ;)

*Read aneeshm's old threads. I don't hate men. Duh.

I offer a course to any interested. Enroll your girl friend and I will teach her the many ways to please you. A simple 5 dollars and hour and your girl friend could become the best lover you ever had, I handle ages 17-25. For any over the age of 25 I have people who preform a similar service for those age groups for the same low price :D

Colonel's Love Connection - 555-151-1515 :D

Masquerouge, I dutifully accept your offer to educate your girlfriend in the language of love.

I suggest you educate yourself in the art of reading first ;)

If I wanted my GF to learn how to please meI would a. talk to her or b. see someone who is actually qualified at giving sexual advice...

I offer a course to any interested. Enroll your girl friend and I will teach her the many ways to please you. A simple 5 dollars and hour and your girl friend could become the best lover you ever had, I handle ages 17-25. For any over the age of 25 I have people who preform a similar service for those age groups for the same low price :D

Colonel's Love Connection - 555-151-1515 :D

That will look good on your resume when Judgement Day arrives ;)

Hey I'm Catholic I have a way out its called Confession :D and my resume is spotless. :D

i dont have a girlfriend but if i did have one i would only buy it for her if she asked for it.

Top Bottom