A Violent Peace, 1946-Now

Solution: compile more ships and blockade the naysayers. ;)

Glad you like it!!! Although not everyone seems to. Some my creations have been getting some lowered ratings.

I never rated units until now. What I can say -and that´s a lot: There are many, many of your ships in the next version of CCM (among them as a special thank you - as I posted it some time ago - the "Canadian" Delta Strife Class. :D
Can you please give me a hint about your other units "in the pipeline", so I can reserve some slots for them in CCM. I now have the focus in adding modern ships to CCM.

Thank you very much for the answer. It´s a pitty that there isn´t a Dutch Kortenaer Class among them as many ships looking like that are swimming around the globe. I hope the Italian CH Vittorio Veneto is amongst the Italian ships, as this ship in my eyes is looking very nice. :)

Fun fact: The Lupo class can also be used for other civilizations.
Peru (Inca): Carvajal Class
Venezuela (Maya): Mariscal Sucre Class
Iraq (Babylon): Hittin Class

Additional ini-files are included.

A lot more Italian, some American, and another modernized BB. Plus the usual stuff from wwI whenever I get around to it.

The WWI sounds great, but these newer do fill gaps in the modern era.

Rating ??? Your ships are above the rating scale my friend :crazyeye:

Fun fact: The Lupo class can also be used for other civilizations.
Peru (Inca): Carvajal Class
Venezuela (Maya): Mariscal Sucre Class
Iraq (Babylon): Hittin Class

Alternately, the Lupo class can also be denied to the Iraqi civilization.

Great work yet again, gentlemen. Delta_Strife, your finished model is very well done, and Ares, once again you come through with original sounds.

I hope the Italian CH Vittorio Veneto is amongst the Italian ships, as this ship in my eyes is looking very nice. :)

One more time thank you very much! :bounce::banana::dance:

Update: From the music contest requested by both contestants one Bremen Class Frigate. The good news for both of them is I have got a few more models cooking up that would meet some of their requests in the future. The model itself comes from Florian over at combat ace. Big thanks to him for sharing. Preview Below:

Spoiler :

Beautiful preview.
However I have troubles in downloading as link in DL database isn't working for me. Any other is experiencing the same?

Update: From the music contest requested by both contestants one Bremen Class Frigate. The good news for both of them is I have got a few more models cooking up that would meet some of their requests in the future. The model itself comes from Florian over at combat ace. Big thanks to him for sharing. Preview Below:

Spoiler :

This ship is wonderful and it just came right in time for CCM! :goodjob::) Unfortunately I couldn´t participate in that contest as in that week I was on a seminar and had no access to the internet - but without looking in the files I think I remember Lily Marlen from the CL Emden WWII and God save our Queen from the Queen Elizabeth battleship. Congrats to the winners of the contest and their good choose of the Bremen Frigate. :clap:

Was the CVN 65 Enterprise choosen, too? In that case I would reserve a slot for that carrier in CCM with delight. :)

Edited: When doing the lines for the modern ships for CCM I noticed that an Invincible Class jump carrier is also terrible missing. BeBro´s old unit can´t fill that gap, as this unit doesn´t have aircraft/helicopter launch animations.

The sounds, as always, are perfect as well Ares - although, I must admit I thought you might include something funny/clever as one of the sounds. ;)

:lol: I have spoiled you guys. ;) Very well, I will do my best on the rest of the German Navy. This time I spent so much time on the new chopper sounds that I somehow lacked time in doing something more funny than just regular radio chatter. ;)

Link to video.

Love what you did with these upgraded hunks of metal!

Top Bottom