A Violent Peace, 1946-Now

And Rule Britannia can once more sound over the waves .....

As said it's looks like finding models for the Royal Navy is hard, but once more step up mate and deliver.

Almost like the Patriots. You might get your own Super Bowl ring.
:bowdown:

My humble thanks to you Delta .....

And, unless I misheard was that "Yakety Sax" and "Princes Of The Universe" in a couple of the Victory wavs? :lol:

I'm sometimes hiding a few nice eastereggs, in this case, contemporary music fitting to the service era of these vessels. Just keep your ears open ;)

I'm sometimes hiding a few nice eastereggs, in this case, contemporary music fitting to the service era of these vessels. Just keep your ears open ;)

:rotfl:

Superb as ever, gents, just superb :goodjob:

-:cool:z

so I will wait for a well known Monty Python tune in the death sequence on a Type 042 Destroyer... :)

Dont you think we have enough subies? :)

I can use most of them as perfect placeholder. Hard to see the difference between them at civ scale. BUT we can see difference in surface ships ;-) *Hint *hint *hint :)

A destroyer of the Hamburg Class! This is wonderful! You made a dream come true!
Thank you very, very much (and of course Mr. Welker and Ares) ! :woohoo::clap::dance:

The Russian battlecruiser of the Borodino-Class is outstanding, too. Now the placeholder I had to put for it in AoI can be retired and the next version of CCM will have one more awesome ship in its great fleet. :):goodjob:

Update: One surface ship: Hamburg Class Destroyer model by Erwin Welker. Preview Below:

Spoiler :

This.... is truely a dream come true - and so very hot and beautiful :w00t: *Faints* regains consciousness, gets up again and sits on swivel chair, looks at Hamburg Class - *Faints again*

Top Bottom