A Violent Peace, 1946-Now

Delta Strife... The "White Box" line is caused by the lightest smoke shade on the palette.
When sharpening an image the Graphics Program highlights around the pixels and this includes the Frame Lines. When you add the Palette, those highlighted Frame Lines more closely match the light Smoke Shades. That is seen in game as the White Lines around the Unit. That is the highlighted Frame you are seeing.

Note: The Lightest Smoke Shade is Not usually visible to the Eye when viewing the Storyboard in a Graphics Program because it is so close to the Background Color. This Light Shade is Not seen when viewing the Unit animations in Flicster either... but you will see it in Game.

When Sharpening the Storyboard, First Start by removing the Frame Lines then make the adjustments you want. Flicster will add the Frame Lines when you generate the New Flc.
You will not have any "White Box" lines.

I sent you 4 steps with images that go with the steps to adjust any Units you have already sharpened as well as how to remove the frame Lines from the Storyboard before Sharpening your Units. If anyone else wants the Steps, you can upload it as you like.

There's are some nice Skyhawks on the deck! I hope that you'll someday find time to release naval aviation from your ships as separate units!

EDIT. Also I have noticed that the carrier has an Attack.flc which is not mentioned in *.ini file and seem to have no matching sound.

Delta_Strife, congratulations to your jubilee :worship::hatsoff::beer: and thank you very, very much for all your beautiful units and your great support! :)

Hi Delta

thank you so much for 500 naval masterpieces... (did you ever made a non naval unit... can't remember:blush:) - you surely left massive footprints in my civIII gameplay.

sometimes land warfare becomes a sideshow :D

Top Bottom