A way to disable Caravan display?

Mortac

Warlord
Caravans annoy me so much. I hate having to watch 10 caravans move every turn, and having their unit icons spread out over my entire empire. They get in the way and give me a worse overview of the units that I actually care about.

So, is there a mod or some kind of change you can make somewhere to either make these units invisible and/or disable the showing of their moves? Even disabling their unit icons would be a great help.

THis won't disable their unit icon, but...
Code:
<GameData>
	<Units>
		<Update>
			<Where Type="UNIT_CARAVAN"/>
			<Set UnitArtInfo=""/>
		</Update>
	</Units>
</GameData>

Hmm, well, I'd rather get rid of the icon than the unit. The icon interferes much more.

Thank you however, it's a step in the right direction. Perhaps there is another change you can add to this to remove the icon, and then finally the display of their movement..?

Removing the unit flag (the name of what you're referring to as the "icon")... requires editing the user interface, IINM, which is beyond my capacity.

You can't set the IconTextureAtlases Filename to NULL, but what about setting the Units UnitFlagAtlas to NULL (or empty string)?

However, as for Strategic View, I think it'll give you a spearman icon if you delete the entry in ArtDefine_StrategicView (and Asset can't be set to NULL).

Top Bottom