About bhurics patch

Isikien

WHOA
hi i was just wondering. I installed the 3.03 unoffical patch and am having trouble playing it online with a friend who installed the same patch. I usually get a sync error and a giant string of red lettering next to our scores a short way through the game. can you play the patch online? how do i prevent this from happening?

Make sure you check out the first sticky in this forum for more information.

Thing is, i already should have an up to date version since i dloaded from steam. he said he did as well

Thing is, i already should have an up to date version since i dloaded from steam. he said he did as well

Steam may have different patches.

Oh, and welcome to the Forums Isikien. :beer:

welcome to CFC :band:

the oos errors are in most cases due to pre-patch stuff in the game cache: both of you need to clear that by holding down the shift key during game startup the next time you start your game. In most cases that should help with those errors. Also both of you should use the 3.13 patch - steam autopatched and if you installed the 3.03 patch over that you broke it. You need either the 3.13 dll or Bhruic's dll to play properly.

Top Bottom