Absence Registry

It would be better to have a thread like this in each team forum rather than the main one.

Then proceed to make one in your forum.

A main forum thread let's everyone know, i.e. an admin, a mod, a turnplayer, or a foreign diplomat is going to be gone for awhile. Know that you're not required to post here if you're going to be gone; it's just for informational purposes that might be helpful to others.

I will be absent from Team Piffle from March 14th-21st. :cool:
If Piffle offers to give me away in a trade for wheat or pigs, don't do it. It's a really bad trade for you guys....

Gone from May 3-7 to Cancun! For Free! Well, not really for free. My wife is going on business and I get to go as well. :)

I'll be absent from June 25th to July 3rd. If any UN votes will be needed in that period someone else from Innovia will have to do it. :)

Actually...I'm going to be gone 13th to 21st of July...now it looks I might not have a computer because the person's house I was going to be at doesn't work now :(. If there are questions, you might just want to pause the game if we are gone.

Ginger_Ale said:
Will be in Florida until August 29th...with twice weekly internet access (hooray for public libraries). :D
An update from Ginger_Ale reveals that his library has blocked CFC (and eqforge), as it's a "game site." That means he is restricted to gmail, so if you'd like to reach him, contact should go that way.

Top Bottom