Africa 100x100 v1.0

RangerOne314

Chieftain
This is the 1st Africa map for Civ3 I came up with. I enclosed it as a .zip file. I keep forgetting the Civ3 layout... It was converted and scaled from a 75x120 Civ3 map.
The rivers are not quite perfect yet, but this is just version 1.0… it should be pretty playable. It could be edited a little to perfect the rivers, and make sure coastlines are perfect since it was converted… but it should be a good starting point.

I will be posting a free downloadable MapUtility in probably probably later this month (Nov 2001) or so when I'm sure its fully bug free for people to create their own maps at http://home.earthlink.net/~amflinch/progpage.html

The program doesn't time expire or anything...

Does anyone have any requests for Civ3maps? I can convert any Civ2, RailroadTycoon II, CalltoPower 1 or 2, Alpha Centauri, or color or black and white .pcx or .bmp file.

Attachments

• africa.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,480
Logically I'd like to see every continent covered first (excepting Antarctica).

After that:

British Isles - possibly including large chunks of France to get that true Norman/Saxon invasion and 100 years war feel to things.

Japan/Korea - Korean War, Invasion of Japan WW2 ending, and the Samurai scenerios would all be great.

Great now I can make an African Powers Scenario :goodjob:

Top Bottom