Thanks for the feedback and sorry for not responding for some time. In February I started on a new modding project where I attempted to overhaul the game further but I eventually gave up on that project and it's also the reason why I stopped developing this mod The major reason is that I'm unable to get the A.I. to take any of the mod's changes into account and I'm unable to correct this through my modding ability. The A.I. not being able to play the mod makes it hard for me to enjoy the game. Perhaps these A.I. issues could be overcome by a lot of lua code, but I simply don't have the time or energy to continue.

I'm not planning on getting the NFP content bercause of the A.I. issues and because I don't enjoy the "vanilla" experience enough. Compatibility and stability is unknown to me.

If anyone is interested in developing their own mod using my code, feel free!

Posting here to upload logs.

The game is eventually crashing on all games, usually around turn 100
Some details of what i play.
Marathon, huge map, only DLC you have mentioned as safe on your steam page, except for CQUI. I dont own frontier pass. Play with 12 AI's and 20 City states i think.

The logs are form a save the same turn it crashes. If i load say 5 turns earlier it still crashes the same turn, but logs might have more data in them.
Im up for testing if you want me to try something, as for what i have tried this is an awesome mod that i want to play more.

Thanks. I looked at the log files but it looks the same as in Enki's. Can't identify any errors, which means that I cannot identify what, if anything, in my mod that could cause crashing. Hopefully Firaxis is made aware of this crashing and can fix it.

It's the losing HP outside friendly territory feature that is causing the crash!

If you'd like to test that you can remove all attrition damage from the mod by editing the mod files:

Go to the workshop files: (...\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070\1778838387) and then edit the file: "AREX_Units_Abilities_Modifiers.sql", in the Data folder.

Just remove rows 3485-3597 in order to disable the code for attrition damage.

Top Bottom