AI having amenities issue?

astog

Warlord
After Firaxis nerfed the entertainment district I am seeing the AI having massive amenities issue (to the point that barb start spawning). Is anyone else also seeing this?

I have seen it in the past few games with rebels spawning against India and Japan.

I think it's been going on since the patch before this one.

I think it's been going on since the patch before this one.
That is possible, and the latest patch might have exacerbated issue.

I was trying domination victory before I stopped playing for various reasons, and I think my neighbours who had been at war with each other has been ravaged by rebels

to be honest i am surprised they even programmed the AI to have unhappiness. In base civ5 and past civ games they often just turn it off for AI.

I suppose in a future patch they will just "update" the AI to not have to worry about it.

the AI have massive issues on practically everything and each patch just seems to make them worse!

the AI have massive issues on practically everything and each patch just seems to make them worse!
Well everyone already knew the ai couldn't handle 1upt so the devs took the obvious solution and doubled down on that by unstacking cities and making movement harder....

Top Bottom