All War Mod

Titanx3

Chieftain
Hi all

Does anyone know if a mod/possiblity to make one that allows for total war? As in, not just the always war mod which is the AI and humans always at war, but allows for everyone to be at war for all time?

thanks! :)

Titanx3

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. There is an "Always War" option in the list under Custom Game, which keeps the human and AI in a constant state of war. If you wanted, you could assign everyone an individual team, turn on Always War, and lock the diplomacy (I think you can do all that in Custom Game, but I haven't tried).

sorry I ment the all war option. I know it is possible to be at war with the ai the entire game, I was talking about options where everyone, ai to ai is constantly at war, messing around with the settings I cant seem to set this.

Titanx3

Maybe try keeping everyone on a separate team, as is done by default, and then using the "Permanent War or Peace" option?

I can't say I've tried this myself, so I don't know if it'll work.

Yeah I tried that. Keeps you at war with the ai, at war with all human players, but ai-ai is normal :(

Oh...sorry then, I can't help you. You might try the Creation and Customization forums...if there is a way to make the game do something, they will know. Sorry.

Top Bottom