America: The Ironclad Oath

First and second posts have been edited. Now onto setting up the actual scenario for the story.

Are we allowed to post applications yet?

If so,

Disclaimer: All of this post except for areas marked as "OOC" is in-character and does not reflect my actual views on any of the subjects discussed in this post. Any potentially offensive statements are those of the character, not me personally, and they are solely used for the purposes of making a realistic story.

Spoiler :
Character's Name: Shane Dewmont
Date of Birth: Friday, December 13th, 1833
Place of Birth: Maryland, but mostly lived in New Mexico
Desired Position: Grand Dragon of the Southwest

Backstory: When Dewmont was 9, his family moved from Maryland to New Mexico, hoping to make profits off of the booming trade starting to increase in Santa Fe. However, a few years later, the Mexican War broke out, and in 1845, when Dewmont was just 12, both of his parents were killed by Native American raids caused by the outbreak of the Mexican-American War. After that, he made the cold-blooded promise to avenge the deaths of his parents by ensuring that every last nonwhite would be put into peonage or slavery. After that tragedy, he managed to rise to political prominence against all odds at an extremely young age, and he nearly single-handedly founded the KKK charter in the area.

Oh, I apologize but I must change one thing and add another:
1) Please also include a small picture of a non-famous picture from the era. That will be you.
2) By age, I actually meant date of birth

Oh, I apologize but I must change one thing and add another:
1) Please also include a small picture of a non-famous picture from the era. That will be you.
2) By age, I actually meant date of birth

No problem, I'll fix that soon.

In order to decide my date of birth I must know, what year does this story start?

In order to decide my date of birth I must know, what year does this story start?

Weeeelll I'm starting the story as soon as America picks up, but roleplaying begins in 1861 at the outbreak of the Civil War

Are you continuing from your previous America game, or is this a new save on the new SVN?

Is slavery going to continue?

Character's Name: Pyrros Pegonites
Picture:
Spoiler :

Date of Birth: 25 September, 1829
Place of Birth: Limassol, Othomanikí Aftokratoría (Ottoman Empire)
Desired Position: To Start as a Greek Immigrant who later joins the KKK as a Knight in Texas and see how far I can move myself up

So,i didn't now were to find fictional pictures of old politicians,so i used john Adams picture
Character's Name: Jonny Gadams
Picture:
Spoiler :

Date of Birth:1810
Place of Birth: New York,NYC
Desired Position: The great state of new york

So he's 100 years old :lol: The rping begins in 1861 VGL :lol:

well,no longer.It seemed like the government wrote the date birth wrong

(I'm not sure if I'm allowed to be this position so RT, please correct me if I do this wrong)
Character's Name:Gustavus Woodson Smith
Date of Birth:November 30, 1821
Place of Birth:Georgetown, Kentucky
Desired Position: Grand Dragon of the North

Also, VGL, just look up Confederate Leaders and pick one that no one knows.

I want to join this story, but not now. I imagine things may change as the story goes on, so I'll jump in when I think it's the right time. By now I'll watch. Good luck RT!

Character's Name: Daniel Elliott
Picture:
Spoiler :

Date of Birth: August 1832
Place of Birth: Discovery Bay, Jamaica
Desired Position: Ghoul

Note: He was the son of a wealthy English sugar plantation owner in Jamaica, and moved to Charleston, South Carolina at age 23.

I want to join, but this story goes against all of my moral values. I'll just watch this one, until I have the chance to be anti-KKK that is

We are a part of the KKK. Of course we want slavery.

Top Bottom