American Anti-Tank

Personally...more of a critiqe, but i think this would be better with simply 3 troops, 2 foward, one between and just barily behind. What you have now seems a bit clusted..compact......too close for comfort...wouldnt wanna be one of the guys in back do to the blast of the rocket's engine, wouldnt want to be in front, having a rocket flying right by my head.

WARRIOR_MD said:
Guys, can som1 tell me how 2 create new units??!!

If you simply want to make a MF-unit based on an existing single-figure unit, you should read this tutorial. If you want to create a full new unit, you need first a 3D-graphic-program to create and then you've to export it in a useful file-format befor saving it with flicster in a civ3-compatible file. Maybe this site is useful for some steps too.

No, i actually dont want to replace any other units in the game with this Anti-Tank unit because it has no match with any other units. The thing i want to do is to create a new unit in the game, wich will be this Anti-Tank unit, with the graphics and sounds made by you

oh ok, so it was a little misunderstanding...

If you like to add this unit to your Civ-game, you need to open the editor (Civ3Edit, Civ3PtW-Edit, C3C-Edit) and load click on "custom rules" first. Now you can edit the rules and add this unit there. After it save it to a scenario and you'll be able to play this unit loading the new scenario-file in Civ.

You can get an exactly tutorial how to do here. ;)

It seems that there would only be one or to anti tank wepon guys and then a couple of marines maybe redesign it to

aT M aT
M M

I guess that would be a different unit thow.

Top Bottom