American Civil War - JPetroski vs Techumseh

John, check if you've got the 'Civil War' tech. I didn't get it, despite us having researched our pre-req techs. I think we're supposed to have received it before initiating hostilities.
I did get it - does this mean I'm OK to attack Ft. Sumpter?

Well, we shelled Ft. Sumpter - no event happened though so not sure if something is amiss or if there is just no event. Anyway, come and get us, Billy Yank.

Attachments

• Rebels1861apr.zip
    68.1 KB · Views: 4
WAR IS DECLARED!

Union forces attack and destroy a small Confederate force east of Harper's Ferry. One southern militia and one artillery unit destroyed. Unfortunately, Gen. Ineptius Q. Snagelpuss was killed when he led his men into a cow pasture, slipped on a cow pie, and was trampled by the cow. RIP.

William+Trego+-+Union+Soldiers+in+Combat-975591204.png

Attachments

• Union1861apr.rar
    52 KB · Views: 2
Union cavalry destroyed in forests NW of Nashville.

Attachments

• Rebel1861june.zip
    69.7 KB · Views: 5
A shot of the map. Blue cities are Union, red are confederate, pink are British, light brown are the Neutral States, yellow are the Civilized Indians, purple are the Sioux, and sky blue are the Plains Indians. The Apaches are represented by the barbarians and appear in the SW corner of the map.

.View attachment 690870
Pedanric note. Shouldn't the Confederates be grey (the colour often used for Germans in World Wars scenarios and, "Neutrals," civs in a few, in fact) given, not only uniforms, but thematic historical imagery?

Top Bottom