American Dominace? you bet....

biggles1

Chieftain
So there I was, a new civ game. 18 Civs on a huge world map, I decided to play as America for this game, naturally I started on the east coast with my only enighbour being monty to my southwest.

about 20 turns in, my scout in the central plains (native americans?) discovered 3 tribal villages. From these I got 2 big millitary techs and lots of money. Great start. With my iron and copper my 3 cities quickly wiped out monty. North america was mine.

So I expanded across the US, didn't really bother with anyone else until about 1600 when I decided to invade the mali in west africa. why? I was bored I guess. Anyway I built up an army or riflemen, cannons and cavalry about 30 units strong, expecing a similarly advanced army in mali. what I faced was a rabble of longbowmen, archers and the occasional horse archer, so I ploughed through them easily. Then Zara Yaqob and the egyptians both fell by 1800. the whole of africa and the Nothern US was mine......

Africa turned out to be very productive, soon I built an even bigger army (50 units or so) and set upon the other civs in this order:
Arabians
Greeks
Russians
Germans
French
Spanish
Romans
English
Vikings

So I then had europe, also I had built a few cities in south america with only the Incans on the other side of the mountains, I then decided to settle australia and invade japan from across the pacific. Both of these went well, I then began to march upon India and the central asian Chinese cities and the mongols, at this point controlling the whole of N.America, Europe, West Russia, S.america, Australia, Africa, the middle east and western asia. Domination Victory came soon after.

How I did this? got lucky I guess.

Top Bottom