Anchors Away, Japan, Small Continents, Standard Size, Deity Challenge 39

Resipsa

King
Throwing down a deity level challenge on small continents featuring post patch Japan. Civs with naval strengths have been selected for this game to provide a bit more of a challenge since small continents and island maps are generally thought to be less challenging than Pangaea or Continents style maps. Your selected rival civs are; England, Denmark, Polynesia, Portugal, Ottomans, the Netherlands and Venice.

Quick Combat and movement has been selected but you may certainly change those from your options menu. Attached is a screen shot of your starting location and the initial save.

Let me know if you have problems downloading and playing the game, gl hf.

Attachments

• 8930_2013-12-02_00003.jpg
    8930_2013-12-02_00003.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 446
  • AutoSave_Initial_0000 BC-4000.Civ5Save
    506.5 KB · Views: 132
Yeah, I have everything but the scramble pack and this is unplayable. Please check your version types before posting a DC :nono:

Damn I didn't select from scrambled continents, I guess do you have to disable your maps?

My computer sees the save as a php file and civ wont see it at all.

Well sorry guys, I look forward to playing some of these and seeing how people deal with some of the same situations

If that doesn't work, try a different browser. I started getting this recently in IE, but not in Chrome.

Top Bottom