Anno Domini - Battle for the Nile

Anno Domini - Battle for the Nile 1.01

Apophis of the Hyksos
Civilization trait: Desert Princes:
One Economic policy slot in the current government is converted to a Wildcard slot. +1 Culture and +1 Science from Desert tiles.

Leader trait: Invasion from the Levant: Builds Campus, Encampment and Theater Square districts in half the time. Cities do not incur war weariness.

Leader Agenda: Hyksos Influence: Aims to flourish in Culture and Science. Dislikes civilizations who try to spread their religion into his empire.

Ati of the Punt

Civilization trait: Souks of Ta-Netjer: Floodplains do not block placement of commercial hubs, which are provided with an adjacency bonus from all floodplain and oasis tiles. +1 gold for each city following the Punt’s religion.

Leader trait: Queen of Pwenet: Gains an additional economic government slot. Builds the Commercial Hub district in half the time.

Leader agenda: Peaceful trade: Tries to have the highest possible gold per turn income. Likes civilizations who pose no threat. Dislikes civilizations with strong militaries or ones with nearby cities.

Cleopatra of the Ptolemaic Kingdom
Civilization trait: Iteru: +15% production towards districts and wonders if placed next to a river. Floodplains do not block placement of districts and wonders.

Leader trait: Mediterranean's Bride: Your trade routes to other civilizations provide +4 gold for the Ptolemaic Kingdom. Other civilizations' trade routes to the Ptolemaic Kingdom provide +2 food for them and +2 gold for the Ptolemaic Kingdom.

Leader agenda: Queen of the Nile: Likes civilizations with powerful militaries, and will try to ally with them to avoid damaging military conflicts. Dislikes civilizations with weak militaries.

Djalla of the Garamantes
Civilization trait: Foggaras: Spend builder charges to complete 20% of the original district cost.

Leader trait: Trans-Saharan trade: Luxury resources in Djalla's territory provide an amenity to two extra cities. Military units receive +1 combat strength for each different luxury resource improved in Garamantean lands.

Leader agenda: Garamantian Carbuncle: Likes civilizations who have the same luxury resources as he does, and will try to collect every luxury resource available. Dislikes civilizations who have a new luxury resource he has not yet collected.

Ramesses of Egypt

Civilization trait: Works of Ozymandius: +20% production toward Anno Aeris era wonders. Tourism from wonders of any era is doubled.

Leader trait: Pharaoh: A Military policy slot is replaced by an Economic policy slot. All found or conquered cities receive a free melee unit, even those on your home continent.

Leader agenda: Heart of Egypt: Aims to be the greatest civilization in the known world, in terms of empire size, population and standing army.

Does this sub-mod only include Ati at this point. It doesn't seem to show up as "Battle for the Nile" in additional content and the contents of the folder seem to duplicate your existing Land of Punt mod.

Yes, at the moment it only includes Ati and it matches the Land of Punt mod because at this moment it's a slightly amended version, removing the UU and the UB to fit with the mod. The Battle of the Nile pack is currently being worked on and will contain not only the civs mentioned about, but a changed Egypt with Ramesses II as the leader, with Cleopatra moving over to the Ptolemaic Kingdom.

Just so I'm not missing out on anything, the civs you have here in "Projects/Total Conversions>Anno Domini>Civilization Packs" are just partial civs that work with Anno Domini, while the Iceni and Punt civs in the "Civ6 - Civilizations & Leaders" forum all full-on complete civs for the main game? Or am I mistaken?

You may want to better separately define it maybe? I know I have already downloaded Land of Punt off the workshop and that seems to be the only version that I can select, meaning that I can't use this Punt in a game of Anno I believe.

The Anno Domini civ packs are just partial works for Anno Domini and the Iceni and Punt are complete civs. I simply amended my Land of Punt civ to work here but forgot it would have the same workshop ID if I did that - but the new version has a different ID so both will work in the right places once that's uploaded - hopefully this weekend.

Rob (R8XFT) updated Anno Domini - Battle for the Nile with a new update entry:

Anno Domini Battle for the Nile 1.01

• The mod is now separate from the generic "Land of Punt" mod for the epic game, so Punt will work as it should
  • The Hyksos under Apophis have been added
  • The Garamantes under Djalla have been added
  • The Ptolemaic Kingdom has been added and Cleopatra has moved to this civilization
  • Ramesses II has taken over as ruler of Egypt
  • Egypt is now available only here, not in the main Anno Domini mod

Last edited:
Top Bottom