Another round of questions and answers!

It sounds like Venice is going to have something very odd about them indeed.

Can you provide some details about the mechanic of city flipping?
How will Tourism be useful to civs not pursuing a cultural victory?
Has the AI happiness handicap on higher levels been adjusted down?
Will there be any way to stop another civ from setting up an international trade route with you?
Are there any changes with city-state interactions resulting from the new tourism and ideology mechanics?

Is Rationalism and Piety still exclusively mutual?

Not any more! Only Ideologies are exclusive.

Good call.

What is your favorite currently unrevealed Civ, and why.

It’s a Civ with such a unique play style that no civ ever before has ever been designed this way. It’s not just outside the box, it’s in an entirely separate hypercube.

An entirely separate hypercube? As opposed to existing hypercubes? Your idea exists outside of-

Err.

Should be interesting to see how this plays out. If an unannounced civilization is that interesting, it must be because the UA is decent.

What does the International Space Station Wonder do?

If you’re the primary contributor, you’ll earn Mission Control and the International Space Station Wonder, which appears in your capital. The ISS Wonder gives you +1 Production from Scientists, +1 Science from Engineers, and Great Scientists provide +33% more Science when used to discover a tech. If you have crew on board, you’ll receive a free Great Scientist. If you contributed parts, you’ll get a one-time research boost.

Just a one-time boost? Why contribute then given how late this wonder must be?

If you pillage a Portuguese Feitoria, would that be an act of war?

Yes, since it’s owned by the Portuguese and not by the City-State where it’s situated. How would you feel if someone burned down your tile improvements?

I'm glad they already thought through the potential exploit.

Does one of the new civs have 2 UUs? What is the colour scheme for the last one?

1. Is Human-to-Human diplomacy improved/re-worked for Multiplayer?

2. Is Multiplayer Mod support enabled along with the ability to play Scenarios (mostly Hotseat)

4. What are the new 8 Wonders and what do they do?

5. Show us MORE SCREENIES to analyze!

6. Tells us what the mystery resource is!

7. Is Rationalism and Piety still exlusively mutual? <- I just realised THIS got answered!

9. Is International Space Station one of the 8 new wonders or is it a special kind of wonders that ISN'T considered one of the "8 new wonders"

11. What gives with the updated jungle and forest tiles graphics? They look.. fluffier.

12. Is Krakatoa gonna be finally fixed so it spawns within 3 tiles of a Landmass, so we can acctualyl WORK IT for once?

Can we use this thread to JUST asking questions and not drive off into discussions?

1. What is the new resource?

2. Can you give us more stuff to analyze? A screenshot? Sound bite? Something?

3. Can you take us behind the scenes on the process of choosing civs + uniques/more artwork/ all that jazz? A lot of us have agreed we like the behind-the-scenes look a lot. Similar to how you talked about Pueblo.

FYI guys, the last time Kate posted a QA, Indonesia and Morocco were revealed a couple days later.

It seems like 2k's releasing stuff in 2 week intervals (2 weeks between QA 1 to QA 2, civ reveals, featurettes 1 & 2, etc)

So...

Question for the next round:
Will other already existing Civilizations get changes like France will in Brave New World?

Is there a use for tourism if you don't go for a cultural victory?

Is city flipping in? How does it work?

This was my question as well.

Could a mod please remove speculation from this thread, and make it solely for questions? Just make it less of a hassle for Kate to read through.

Thank you Kate!

I don't think they'll answer any more qestions, or did they last time?

i echo the "have any more civs been overhauled similar to france" line of questioning

Can the Feitoria be built over existing improvements in city state territory?

I don't think they'll answer any more qestions, or did they last time?

Having now posted in my excitement, i've read the OP and she does ask that questions be put in this thread, which would suggest they are gunna answer more.

I apologise for the inconvenience my speculation has caused to society and i hope it does not bring the walls of our existence crashing down!

Top Bottom