Another round of questions and answers!

Can Poland into space?

Which "revealed" civ was the most fun to research and develop?

Given that we now have to decide between diplomats and spys, are we going to get more of them in the game?

Wait, we now have to decide between diplomats and spies?!?!?! I just assumed that when you placed a spy in a city, you had the option to use him as a diplomat instead. And then if you reassign him to a new city, you again had the option to use him as a diplomat instead. I didn't know the decision was permanent.

Wait, we now have to decide between diplomats and spies?!?!?! I just assumed that when you placed a spy in a city, you had the option to use him as a diplomat instead. And then if you reassign him to a new city, you again had the option to use him as a diplomat instead. I didn't know the decision was permanent.

I don't think it is permanent. I believe you'll be able to select what your spy does each time you assign him.

I don't think it is permanent. I believe you'll be able to select what your spy does each time you assign him.

Phew! That's how I thought it was. But when I saw multiple people posting otherwise, I got a sinking feeling that I had been mistaken all along.

Phew! That's how I thought it was. But when I saw multiple people posting otherwise, I got a sinking feeling that I had been mistaken all along.

Isn't the diplomat option only available if you place the spy in the opposing civ's capital? I recall reading that somewhere.

Also, I hope that sending a diplomat is grounds for a small diplomatic boost. I like making friends :3

If I send an ITR with Iron and Spice to city X will a third civ be able to get an ITR while benefiting from the same resource with city X or are they discarded if it is a later deal ?

The resources are not consumed or used up. (they count for resource diversity even if you trade them away diplomatically) Since it is the Terrain tile that counts.

(You probably do need them developed though)

The resources are not consumed or used up. (they count for resource diversity even if you trade them away diplomatically) Since it is the Terrain tile that counts.

(You probably do need them developed though)

Do you actually understand what I mean ? I don't ask about consumption, it's more about competition.

Do you actually understand what I mean ? I don't ask about consumption, it's more about competition.

so.. If

London has Spice
New York has Spice
and
Paris does not have Spice

A current London-Paris ITR... gets the benefit of having Spice

The Question is about a New York-Paris ITR?

I would expect that the New York-Paris ITR would still benefit from Spice... I think Terrain is the important thing... if you have no spice locally, every single trade route that supplies spice is good.

What part of Europe is the European civ in West or East?

And is the city-state theory correct as Menzies said or are using that theory to screw us up?

What details (Stats, requirements) can you release about France's new unique, the Chateau?

Are the luxury resources of Indonesia's unique ability new/exclusive luxury resources, or do they reuse ones that are already in the game?

Will you have this sock?

Also, does one unrevealed civilization have a Unique Improvement?

Hmm I'm quite lost in all the new civs and changes coming. Most of those I'm quite exited about.

Still one thing that I think detracts from current civ5 gaming is the inability/difficulty to form a long term meaningfull alliance with another civ (single player here). You can have one "ally" which you have to tiptoe around.

Which is fine with ie. 2 continents and I want to keep a rival from completely taking over the 2nd continent. More than that and it's a bit meh.

Will there be any changes to the diplomacy to make alliances easier(easier, not cheap)?

Also any plans to make teams more meaningfull for the singleplayer?

What will be the role of roads in international trade routes? (If any)

Top Bottom