Another round of questions and answers!

Could you release more information on the Scramble for Africa scenario other than the short description and achievements?

Given that Ethiopia is a Gods and Kings Civ, does that mean that they're excluded from the Scramble for Africa scenario?

Are there any more new Unique Improvements to be revealed?

Are there any unrevealed new Military Units which ARE NOT one of the unrevealed Civs Uniques?

What does the new technology "Internet" do?

- Beside France,how many current civs(from vanilla,dlc and gods & kings civs) will have their unique elements(UA/UU/UB/UI) reworked?

- What will be the bonus given for civilizations whose tourism overwhelm the culture of foreign civilizations who share the same ideology?

- On the other hand,what will the the bonus given for civilizations whose culture is overwhelmed by the tourism of a foreign civilization who share the same ideology?

- Can a declaration of war nullifies the penalties given by the cultural pressure of a civilization who have a different ideology?

Will other civilizations know if we place diplomats in their cities, and will we know if they place diplomats in ours?

If I declared war on a civilization in which I had diplomats placed, would they stay in that civilization's cities or would they be forced to leave?

What prevents the problem of Tourism being a zero sum game? (since great works are limited)

Is it expected that the Culture victory can become unwinnable for everyone if too many players decide to buy into it?

1. What does the Internet tech do?
2. Are Great Artists, Great Musicians, and Great Writers different besides the type of Great Work that they produce.
3. How many non-unique units will be released in the expansion?
4. Why did Firaxis change the Archaeologist's unit texture and icon?
5. What is a victory condition for a civilization in the Scramble for Africa scenario?
6. Will there be any modern Great Works (1950's+)? If so, can you name one?
7. Why are some ideological tenants shared between ideologies?
8. I noticed that the promotion texture for the Kris Swordsman is different from the current one. Does this apply to all units, or just the Kris?
9. I noticed that caravans are getting a texture upgrade later in the game to trucks. Will settlers have era-specific textures?

Is the The Motherland Calls wonder in BNW, at the start of the press releases a fantastic wonder splash for The Motherland Calls was seen on the main site but no reference to it has been seen since.

Also on a side note who ever you get to do these wonder splashes should be congratulated as they are all wonderful

1. Does one of the currently unrevealed civs have two unique units?
2. Can you reveal the first and last letters of one of the unrevealed units?
3. If Jakarta is captured, and a different indonesian city is declared the capitol, will it lose its rescource due to no longer being on a seperate continent from the capitol?
4. Can a civilization's capitol be flipped culturally?
5. Is there any point to being a small empire now, now that culture benifits from having more archeology sites/ works and thus more cities and territory?
6. Where is the holy grail?

Seeing as many have asked if other existing civs have received overhauls it should be given some kind of priority.

Questions:

1) Will Tibet ever be formally in this or any other Civ game as more than a city state?

2) What factors are considered by the development team in picking civilizations?

3) Are there plans for more cross-game tie-ins like the X-COM Squad?

Thanks for everything! :)

Seeing as many have asked if other existing civs have received overhauls it should be given some kind of priority.

This.

I would also like to know what other civs have gotten a revamp on their Uniques.

2. Are Great Artists, Great Musicians, and Great Writers different besides the type of Great Work that they produce.

This is one I can answer: all three have a secondary ability, artists still start golden ages, musicians can go on concert tours that give a large one time boost to tourism, and writers write political treatises that give a large one time boost to culture.

If you conquer a city with a Great Work in a Cultural building (Ampitheater, Opera House, etc.) what happens if the building is destroyed on conquest (Great Work is lost/transported to your nearest emptry slot/cultural Buildings are not razed)?

Can you swap Great Works with someone you are at war with?

Can we liberate city states on conquest in a One City Challenge?

Given that we now have to decide between diplomats and spys, are we going to get more of them in the game?

Top Bottom