Anti-racist racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you for real?

Are you seriously claiming that "bastions of tolerance" are only these (and all these) countries which don't have "Racism in [put country name here]" articles on English wiki ??? BTW the article you linked says:

"Poles were also victims of racism in their own country, see Anti-Polish sentiment for more details."

Have you even read that article - where does it prove your point about Poland being intolerant ???

I was pointing out that Poland isn't exactly a clean slate or free of racism. I apologise if this point has somehow gone over your head.

And no, i don't believe there's any country that is free of bigotry, especiall racism, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for an end to said bigotry.

There are no "clean states free of racism". Not a single such state in the world.

Edit: Ok, you wrote it first, I didn't read entire post, sorry.

==================

BTW - it's easy to be infected with racist views, but then on 2nd thought you realize it is nonsense.

Take for example Hitler - he claimed that world's history was that of a constant "racial degeneration" due to "stronger races" mixing with "weaker races". First of all, we explore space nowadays which doesn't seem to be any regress compared to, for example, the Bronze Age. Secondly, if some races are "stronger" then their genes should prevail naturally, no need to prevent them from mixing. Nations obsessed with "racial purity" tended to be the most mongrelized ones at the same time, without knowing about that. Not a good comparison, but when you look at dogs then mongrels are both healthier and live longer than dogs of pure breeds.

Why the heck did you even bring Poland into discussion?
Holy crap, everyone: I think I broke Domen.

Hahaha. No man - you just had problems with your account, as all new users at that time.

"Out of disgust that you could not log in" - that's how it was. :)
I was unaware of any account issues at that time. I still don't know what you're talking about.

Moving on to your continuing rant, which I will not bother to quote, as it is not worthy of repetition:

I fail to see how pointing out, obliquely, that you are clearly an Aspergher's sufferer with a Poland obsession constitutes "racism against Polish people." My wife is Polish, for one thing. I simply publicly stated what every single person in every single thread you have ever posted in knows; I made no value judgements about Poland itself. I am completely unqualified to do that, for one thing; unlike you, I don't know what kind of pottery an 8th century Spaniard cooked in, which somehow proves that the Romans were descended from the hill-tribes of Sarmatia. I know a little about certain periods of Polish history, specifically during and shortly before WWII, and a little about the Cold War period. I know nothing else of the state or its people, and therefore do not discuss such. You might want to try it.

Also, it is well-established that your posts are insanely racist on a regular basis. Firstly, there's your obsession with racial science, which varies from modern haplogroup research - which still proves nothing about ethnicity whatsoever, and is mostly useful for determining migration patterns of primitive man - to racial science that was discredited before the Nazis had a chance to use it. Then you prove my point with a completely off-topic rant about Australia; you assume that because I am Australian, I support racial policies enacted - and retracted - by the Australian government before I was born.

You recently attacked me in this very thread by bringing up a completely off-topic post about Palestinians from another thread. I don't suppose you'd care to look through my recent posting history and find the other post I made, just today, blasting current xenophobic policies by my country's government, a government I have been quite clear, in a thread that is in my signature, that I do not support. One might as well accuse the child of a Cuban emigre in this decade of supporting Batista; after they marched in a parade celibrating the Revolution.

Also, I find it amusing that you quote a statement - once again from another thread - which I made... Quoting a film. Which you yourself quoted earlier in the same thread. This apparently proves me to be immoral, or amoral, or maybe in the KKK, if I follow your post correctly. If I quote Inglorious Basterds will you accuse me of anti-Semitism? In three days, in a thread about washing machines? Because it would make as much sense. Or do I have to wait until you mention the film, then quote it?

Please, just stop posting on CFC. Find a forum that actually caters to people with your interests, instead of trying to make us deepthroat your obsession. Your posts are painful to read, seldom contain any information that is actually pertinent to the discussion at hand, and are usually full of inane facts about Poland, Eastern Europe, ethnic groups, discredited, decades-old racial science, and medieval texts, in that order. Often all five. You detract from discussions, rather than enhance them. You assume that you have 'won' duscussions, when in reality your posting style, incomprehensibility, habit of referencing incredibly obscure sources that no one in their right mind is going to wade through, walls of text, and the utter nonsense you are usually spouting simply drives people to stop interacting with you.

I was a long-time lurker before I joined CFC, and I remember how active World History was before you joined. I have actually spoken with several former posters from Australia, two of whom admit that they left this website specifically because of yourself, and another of whom listed your rants as a contributing factor. I also recall you making anti-Semitic comments towards masada fairly regularly - because in your race-addled mind, a New Zealand Maori absolutely had to be Jewish with a name like that, and needed to be attacked as such - and anti-Australian comments towards Lord Baal, as you have just thrown my way. I even recall a few anti-German and anti-American diatribes at Dachs, who I suspect doesn't post here anymore in large part due to your almost single-handed rape of the World History forum.

You have aptly and repeatedly demonstrated that you are very, very racist. The 'science' you spout is nothing but a thin veneer over a steaming cauldron of hate, no matter how much you try to disguise it; we've all seen you when you lose your temper and start accusing people of being supporting genocide against Palestinians because they're Jewish, and therefore pro-Israel - against both masada, a Maori, and Lord Baal, who was Palestinian, or, in Dachs' case, of being a Nazi and hating Jews, because he was German-American. And now your nonsensical attack on me for being a WASP, which you follow up by referring to Wikipedia as WASPedia, I guess because it pointed out something negative about your beloved (Poland). I, a person whose ethnicity you are completely unaware of, except for one pertinent piece of information: I am descended from the Stuart kings of England and Scotland. A Scottish, Catholic family. :lol: As for the white part, I guess I'm qualified, but as a Pole, I suspect you are as well. You have just as much "Anglo-Saxon Protestant" in your genome as me, my autistic friend.

And you misused the term 'sic.' It's used for misspellings or grammatical errors, and the post you quoted, in which I quoted the film Pandorum, doesn't contain any of either.

My wife is Polish, for one thing.

It means literally nothing - it is just your silly excuse. Otto von Bismarck also had an ethnic Polish wife which did not prevent him from persecuting and forcibly Germanizing Polish people. Franz Kutschera, Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski, Otto Skorzeny or Gustaf Kossinna were all people of Slavic (Polish and Czech) descent, which did not prevent them from being Slav-hating German nationalists and Nazis. At least ca. 15% of all Germans have surnames of Slavic origin and even much more have Slavic ancestry (because surnames in Eastern Germany emerged late, when many Slavs were already Germanized, so they adopted German surnames).

There are also Jews who are Anti-Semites. Some of them even asked Iran to nuke Israel.

=================

Your wall of text is too long and not tasty enough to digest all of it.

It means literally nothing - it is just your silly excuse. Otto von Bismarck also had an ethnic Polish wife which did not prevent him from persecuting and forcibly Germanizing Polish people. Franz Kutschera, Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski, Otto Skorzeny or Gustaf Kossinna were all people of Slavic (Polish and Czech) descent, which did not prevent them from being Slav-hating German nationalists and Nazis. At least ca. 15% of all Germans have surnames of Slavic origin and even much more have Slavic ancestry (because surnames in Eastern Germany emerged late, when many Slavs were already Germanized, so they adopted German surnames).

There are also Jews who are Anti-Semites. Some of them even asked Iran to nuke Israel.

=================

Your wall of text is too long and not tasty enough to digest all of it.
Whoa, watch out folks: he's on to me. I married a Polish chick because I hated Poland so much I wanted to keep her children from being 100% Polish. Got my filthy Scottish Catholic WASP DNA all up in them.

And I do believe I have broken Domen. First he asks why I would mention Poland in a thread, then of racism for mentioning the word "Poland" without masturbating while doing so, then he accuses me of using a wall of text. I can only assume his next post will include a graph of how many graphs I've used on CFC, thus 'proving' that I use too many graphs. In spite of the fact that I have never once posted a graph on CFC.

Wrong, you described yourself as an Anglo-Saxon in another thread:
So my post was too long and a wall of text, but now you are picking parts of it to quote? Do you just want the post-count? And I identified myself in that thread - and this one - as a descendant of the Stuarts. Who were Scottish. And Catholic. As I state in the very same post you are quoting now.

Seriously, everyone else on CFC, I have a question for you: How the hell has this raving loon not been permabanned years ago? He's been here for five years. Statistically speaking, there are people on these boards that have served prison sentences for property damage after reading his posts in a public library and smashing the keyboard in frustration, then been released, only to see he is still somehow posting.

Your posts above contain lies about me and nothing more (if you disagree then quote evidence).

As to your rants about my interactions with certain other users:

The CFC is the most left-wing forum I know. I have been posting (or used to post in the past) on several other fora and no of them is as RED as this one. No surprise that some of CFC'ers feel that I'm some kind of a nutter while in reality it is not me who is heavily on the right, but this very community of CFC, which is heavily on the left compared to average for the online world, but also compared to the real world.

I have been wondering for some time why it is the case.

Does Civilization attract statistically more leftist people than other strategy games?

===================

Re: Poland:

When I registered on this forum, the "Poland obsession" was already strongly and deeply rooted here.

If you use search engine you can find recent posts which also say about this.

So whenever I posted something about Poland, certain users over-reacted, starting to spam and troll.

And BTW - I have no Aspergher's or anything like that, I'm perfectly healthy.

But that's none of your business anyway.

Your posts above contain lies about me and nothing more (if you disagree then quote evidence).

As to your rants about my interactions with certain other users:

The CFC is the most left-wing forum I know. I have been posting (or used to post in the past) on several other fora and no of them is as RED as this one. No surprise that some of CFC'ers feel that I'm some kind of a nutter while in reality it is not me who is heavily on the right, but this very community of CFC, which is heavily on the left compared to average for the online world, but also compared to the real world.

I have been wondering for some time why it is the case.

Does Civilization attract statistically more leftist people than other strategy games?

===================

Re: Poland:

When I registered on this forum, the "Poland obsession" was already strongly and deeply rooted here.

If you use search engine you can find recent posts which also say about this.

So whenever I posted something about Poland, certain users over-reacted, starting to spam and troll.

And BTW - I have no Aspergher's or anything like that, I'm perfectly healthy.

But that's none of your business anyway.
I never s=accused you of being right-wing. Outsid of your Polish nationalism, your political and economic beliefs are both unknown and uninteresting to me. I accused you of being a nutter who made racist posts. I stand by that statement.

As for evidence... How about I spell it out for you in an analogy?

A man stands on the beach. He sees the tide coming in. He turns to his partner, denies the existence of the sea, and demands his partner provide evidence of its existence. The partner, exasperated, simply shakes his head and leaves, as there is nothing to be done. No evidence he produces can convince a person who refuses to see what is right in front of their eyes, and which everyone else has both seen, and remarked upon, many times.

Domen, you are on the beach, and you are asking me to prove the existence of the sea. So I shake my head, and I leave.

your obsession with racial science, which varies from modern haplogroup research - which still proves nothing about ethnicity whatsoever, and is mostly useful for determining migration patterns of primitive man - to racial science that was discredited before the Nazis had a chance to use it.

(...)

your ridiculous obsession with discredited racial theories from the 1950s in World History.

Anthropology and genetics are not "racial" science and neither am I obsessed with them any more.

You have no idea what you are talking about, you misinterpret everything, yet you brag about your total lack of understanding, knowledge, and reason. Also, I have not used a single source older than 1970s in my "racial" posts. You don't even know what is ethnicity. Had you actually read any of my posts, you would have known that ethnicity is cultural not genetic, and has nothing to do with haplogroups whatsoever.

I made no value judgements about Poland itself. I am completely unqualified to do that, for one thing; unlike you, I don't know what kind of pottery an 8th century Spaniard cooked in, which somehow proves that the Romans were descended from the hill-tribes of Sarmatia. I know a little about certain periods of Polish history, specifically during and shortly before WWII, and a little about the Cold War period. I know nothing else of the state or its people, and therefore do not discuss such.

Yet again you brag about your lack of knowledge, and are literally proud of your ignorance on the subject of Eastern European history. It is apparently trendy and modern to know nothing about Eastern Europe. It would be something wrong with you if you knew something about it, being a good Westerner.

we've all seen you when you lose your temper and start accusing people of being supporting genocide against Palestinians because they're Jewish, and therefore pro-Israel

It is apparently high time for you to visit a psychiatric hospital Mr JS.

Everyone here knows that I am pro-Israeli, so WTF are you talking about?

If I quote Inglorious Basterds will you accuse me of anti-Semitism?

I'm not surprised that you noticed anti-Semitism in this movie. As I wrote: visit a psychiatrist...

Domen, not everyone can appreciate Poland's awesomeness, unfortunately.

You have no idea what you are talking about, you misinterpret everything, yet you brag about your total lack of understanding, knowledge, and reason. Also, I have not used a single source older than 1970s in my "racial" posts. You don't even know what is ethnicity. Had you actually read any of my posts, you would have known that ethnicity is cultural not genetic, and has nothing to do with haplogroups whatsoever.

Yet again you brag about your lack of knowledge, and are literally proud of your ignorance on the subject of Eastern European history. It is apparently trendy and modern to know nothing about Eastern Europe. It would be something wrong with you if you knew something about it, being a good Westerner.

It is apparently high time for you to visit a psychiatric hospital Mr JS.

Everyone here knows that I am pro-Israeli, so WTF are you talking about?
A statement of ignorance is not braggadocious. I am also completely ignorant about the internal workings of automobiles, and believe me, I wish I wasn't. It would probably save me money. And my ignorance of mechanics just forced me to buy a new washing machine.

Thanks for the continued racism to prove my point, by the way. I've gone from a "WASP" to a "Westerner" now. Well, at least the latter is correct. I don't know where I ever claimed to be either trendy or modern though. In fact, I just recently sent a PM to Bugfatty300 about how I didn't even have a Facebook page. I'm pretty sure that's as far from trendy as you can get.

I was a long-time lurker before I joined CFC, and I remember how active World History was before you joined. I have actually spoken with several former posters from Australia, two of whom admit that they left this website specifically because of yourself, and another of whom listed your rants as a contributing factor.

I'm "so sorry" for ruining your little self-appreciation backwoods of Western History.

I used to ruin a similar haven of one Australian user (a friend of David Irving, certain Michael Mills - who was in the end banned) on Axis History Forum. Australians have some problem with me, apparently.

That Michael Mills was banned for his Anti-Polish posts. Australians have some problem with Poland.

In article "Holocaust denial in Australia" you can read about this guy:

http://sicsa.huji.ac.il/acta25.pdf

For example on page 28: "(...) During his trial, Irving was assisted in preparing information for his cross examination by Australian public servant, Michael Mills (...)".

MM's Anti-Polish posts included for example a claim, that ethnic Poles did not exterminate their Jews in period 1918 - 1939 only because they had absolute lack of organizational talent necessary to do this, therefore Germans had to build death camps after they occupied this indolent country in 1939.

Moderator Action: Infracted and banned for a week following various unacceptable behaviors in this thread (not just this post), including flaming, personal attacks, nation-bashing, trolling, etc.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Wrong, you described yourself as an Anglo-Saxon in another thread:

Are you recording everyone's admitted ethnicity to a data bank? If so then I wish to to be submitted as a black female lesbian (of Polish ancestry...)

Australia is actually the Easternmost Continent, yet its people want to be "Westerners".

depends on which directional basis you use, we are west of the US, west of the UK, and west of poland....

and south of just about everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom