Any interest in new bts pbem?

maybe no tech trading if we're just humans. I just think civic switch is broken if someone gets spiritual civ, also can make running corps hassle if we get that far.

I'll be traveling until 28th of July, I hope after that we could get into it. If war master could solve the issue somehow. If not, maybe we could set up a duel?

You do know the game is frequently sold at really cheap prices both at Steam and GOG stores, right? I can't tell for sure, but until last week I believe it must have been at ridiculous low price due to seazonal promotions. Unfortunately I just checked it out and the game is now at it's full price. Just add it to your wishlist and you should receive a notification when it's back on sale.
Thank you, I was unaware that the sales were that common. I will consider buying the game from scratch if updating it proves impossible.

maybe no tech trading if we're just humans. I just think civic switch is broken if someone gets spiritual civ, also can make running corps hassle if we get that far.
If no AIs, I don’t care which technology trading rule is used, despite the slightly different play style.

Also absolutely don’t care about the espionage rules, because I typically ignore it. Just don’t turn it off completely because that throws the culture out of wack.

I would have time for 2 pbems too, if you get your problem fixed. Would Alvarez be interested in a duel?

So if we have 3 player game would settings like this be ok: standard size Pangaea with monarch AI mixed in, random leaders? Do you want to add any rules? Maybe ban spy civic switch mission?

So starting back from these proposed settings, I'd rather play on a shuffle map without AI, random leaders, no tech bokering (but tech trading ok) and no house rules (I think the whole point of spy civic mission is to thwart other players strategy, after all).

But since @sinimusta is the one who started this thread I will still play on his proposed settings. They're ok, what I said above was just a matter of preference. @War Master in Training is still up to the game?

Well, we can discuss settings. Just I'd want pangaea so everyone is connected for more interesting gameplay especially with a small number of players. We could have the game without AI, then just fit the map size accordingly, so I suppose small map. Tech trading without brokering could add some flavour to make diplomacy more interesting. I'd still ban civic switch mission, I think it's broken and unrealistic for example for one spy to change a whole empire from free market to communism for example.

for me, any settings are okay, i like continents but agree with the pangea map if there's not a lot of players, lead to more dynamic games that way

Top Bottom