Any new gmr starting?

Smote

Emperor
I want to try this game-type (gmr). Post any invites here! I'll try to host if people want but never done it before ;p

What settings you have in mind?
For start, quick speed, 4-6 players usually offers better experience.

Something with no or light cs, worker steal from cs disallowed, connected landmass. 6 sounds fun.

Small, Oval, quick, 6 CS, Random, G&K, all DLC, 2-day timer, 5 skip limit.

The no worker steal part is hard to audit though.

What's your Steam ID? Mine is just my user name.

Let's skip the random - id like to pick civs. I know it's hard to enforce, but I feel like we could do honor system since its not entirely anonymous.

Ashtaar007 is steam Id

Let's skip the random - id like to pick civs. I know it's hard to enforce, but I feel like we could do honor system since its not entirely anonymous.

Ashtaar007 is steam Id

Did you download the GMR application and input your email? That makes it easier to remember taking turns. What time zone and playing time you prefer?

Edit: I think you need to install the GMR app before I can send you an invitation as the game is set to be private.

Im in if you dont mind me winning.

If you guys don't mind I will set up the game first. And post the link below.

http://www.multiplayerrobot.com/Game/Details/1899

Ok, sure, thought I would wait until we had the people, will do!

I would also like to test a gmr, but I haven't played one before and I don't have all the dlcs. I've got almost all of them, but not Indonesia. I have the rest though.

Ok, I will tick off the DLC and send invitations to all.

What are your Steam ID, time zone and normal time to take turn please?

Could you pls install the GMR app and input your email so I can send the invitation.

I am there now.

What happens is this. Everytime I log in to GMR via my browser it treats me as a new application from a new computer almost. Which is very annoying to say the least.

However once I get established in a GMR game and receive a turn I can play without that procedure.

I am there now.

What happens is this. Everytime I log in to GMR via my browser it treats me as a new application from a new computer almost. Which is very annoying to say the least.

However once I get established in a GMR game and receive a turn I can play without that procedure.

Are you using the website to submit turns? It's fine to do that but after a while you may get lazy and forget to take turns. Better to click 'Download' tab in the website, there is a unique series number you need to copy and paste when install the application. I will send an invitation soon.

Are you using the website to submit turns? It's fine to do that but after a while you may get lazy and forget to take turns. Better to click 'Download' tab in the website, there is a unique series number you need to copy and paste when install the application. I will send an invitation soon.

I think I am on my 10th unique series number by now. And no I don't use the website to submit turns.

I get the GMR play your turn and when played I submit to the next player.

Top Bottom