Any new gmr starting?

I think I am on my 10th unique series number by now. And no I don't use the website to submit turns.

I get the GMR play your turn and when played I submit to the next player.

It sounds weird, but I guess once you install the application and input the series number, the number will be fixed. Anyway, will send an invitation soon.

------------------------------------------------

2 more players to go......

Steam ID Herc90 GMT0 1200-2300

Sorry, still can't find your ID. You app is not installed correctly.

What I meant by application is a desktop application to be installed on your PC, not the web application.

I don't know whats going on. I am in GMR at the moment waiting for the invite. I have the application installed, with the GMR shortcut. I am sitting in GMR looking at the public game choice.

Got it, your Steam ID is your user name, not the short hand version

I just joined. My first time gmr. I am prepared to get owned :)

Cool, hope you install the application on PC as well.

What's your time zone and normal play time? So I can optimise the turn order later.

I would also like to test a gmr, but I haven't played one before and I don't have all the dlcs. I've got almost all of them, but not Indonesia. I have the rest though.

Hi Diendiadre, if you can quickly join and post your time zone, we will soon start.

Ok, turn order is roughly rearranged. Will start the game in 3 hours

We can still capture the city-state itself I hope?

I think we can. Rome, Huns, China...... So many blood thirty civs out there.

Weird I got notification of a new turn but there was none to play.

Plus, seperately, I have got strange graphic occurences, since recent Steam patch/upgrade.

I don't think it effects gameplay but it certainly effects appearance and enjoyment.

Weird I got notification of a new turn but there was none to play.

Plus, seperately, I have got strange graphic occurences, since recent Steam patch/upgrade.

I don't think it effects gameplay but it certainly effects appearance and enjoyment.

Now it's your turn, I reverted it back a turn because of the patch or something weird happened before. Sorry about that.

Top Bottom