Anybody like Ace Combat!?

ok i thought i installed it as u said..but im getting pediacon errors.. help?

Hi, I'm a bit confused. Which files do I have to download? I don't see a v11.zip just version v.zip from 6/18/2007 and a v.7b.zip from 7/11/2006 and some other smaller ones.

edit: Found it. The v.zip has v11 inside. Makes a really funny wondern world game. Great!

ok I have downloaded the acm 1-7, the v.11 mod and the version 7b mod and it's still not working, anybody mind helping me out.

follow the instructions... but make the 11 not the 7 mod... and u should be good.. thats what i did

they will overwrite the ones not needed.

its alot of fun

so wait, I take the art file in acm 1 and move it to ac mod v.11, then do the same thing with the text, so what about the unit folders?

will I followed all the instructions including putting the map into the conquest scenario folder but it's still not working, any ideas or suggestions??

does it affect it at all if the cp dosent know what program created the pics?

will I followed all the instructions including putting the map into the conquest scenario folder but it's still not working, any ideas or suggestions??

does it affect it at all if the cp dosent know what program created the pics?

edit: what software is needed for the
C:\Program Files\Atari\Civilization III Complete\Conquests\Scenarios\Ace Combat Mod V.11\Art\Civilopedia\Icons\Resources
for example?

I think I finally got it to work but I'm getting messages like

Error Reading File

Missing Entry in "text\pediacons.txt" ANIMNAME_PRTO_Soviet_Infantry_PW

THE GAME WILL NOW EXIT

any ideas on what's up with this?

is anyone working on a custom world map for this scenario? i was making my own, but the map got way to massive to fit every thing in and still keep the general shape of the ace combat maps

this scenario is really good as is

but it could be amazing with a real map to add that extra bit of immersion in the world of ace combat

hey i made an Usean map. its shaped like it, but not really like the terrain.

I know my tech support hasn't been great (down right ***** honestly) and I apologize. I was improving certain situations in my life and that's where my mind has been at as of late. I'm not trying to make excuse, if you put a mod out there you should support it. But I'm just saying where my priorities are at this time.

But that's not point of this post.

The point is that the final version of the AC mod has been realeased! This it! I'm done with it. Only thing wrong with it is that the civlopedia is incomplete... but it's not buggy.

You won't crash just by looking at. But I wanted to to an immersive/fan ficition world civilapedia kind of thing but that wasn't going to happen.
That's just way too much more work for one man operation at this juncture in time.

But here are the links to the files.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xjsmc9tpydi

http://www.mediafire.com/?ildrzsmjblm

http://www.mediafire.com/?m0ehpjgxhjj

I know my instalation process isn't the smoothest but hopefully this will be simple.

There are 3 files that have to be downloaded. The first has the "ACMod8b" folder which has the Art and Text folder.

Now read closely... The Art/ Units folder is empty. All the terrain files and folders, biq files, text files and folders have their files except the Units folder.

Here's where the other two files come in: The other two files contain all the game's units files and folders in two seperate WinRAR packages. 60mb+ each. Just simply unzip (dump) those files into the Art/Unit folder. And that's it.

That's the complete ACMod8b Scenario. Don't forget to ACMod8b Conquest biq out of the file and put it in your Scenarios directory.

And I'll make this promise to everyone. I'll be here for tech support for the next two weeks. If there's any issue, problems questions, post it up and I'll help you out.

Because if my mod works perfectly with me and my crappy 5 year old comp, it should work for you.

Top Bottom