Anyone have any Thedora Petra starts

Enjoy! You asked for Emperor or Immortal. I view this one as easy (or at least pretty forgiving) for an Immortal map.

Attachments

• Theodora_0000 BC-4000.Civ5Save
    512.7 KB · Views: 64
hm, interesting...haven't seen someone asking for a certain map start here. usually it's the other way around, sharing the starts you have.

so what are you trying to do? the sacred sites tourism victory?

I just wanted to have a fun game with Theodara, which I did. I ended up going for a diplomacy victory with Papal Primacy and tithe. Thank you very much for the map it was enjoyed. :)

I downloaded this start ...it showed up OK in my list of saves in the game interface screen, yet when I tried to open it, it said it needed some "DLC"..... I thought I had all the relevant DLCs associated with BNW......

Any ideas what that particular start is asking for?

Thanks...

It probably has one of the DLC civs (i.e. Babylon, Korea, Inca, Denmark) in the game.

Does have Mongolia in the game, but as I understand it, if the game is started with other DLCs enabled, you need all those DLCs even if none of those DLC civs is in the game. Here, all DLCs (except Scrambled Nations) were enabled (frankly, didn't think to disable any).

Top Bottom