Arcane Mastery for FfH 2

This mod only feeds my love of the Arcane tree. I only have one thought about something that may cause problems, the destroyer and protector promotions. If you have them rigged like the normal immortal promotion they will be lost on death.

OMG, I just saw this comment. This is definitely an issue, but I think I'll leave them as they are. An alternative could be making them the prerequisite of the Immortal promotion, so that arcane units that have Destroyer or Protector can purchase Immortal on level up, but I think the current implementation is more fun.

Judgement seems awfully strong. Guess I've never been into those "insta-win" spells, but that one looks like a game winner.

Otherwise, neato

I could always tweak it. It's my spell, ya know ;)

That said, its damage cap is lower than that of Snowfall, which is a Tier III spell. Still I think I am going to reduce the average damage to 50% and the max. damage to 60% as it does look considerably stronger than Curse.

would Armageddon spell essentially cause the (100 AC) Armageddon effect unto all other civs and force war on all other civs??? hmm???

Perhaps then name it "Meteo" :)

Meteo? Do you mean Meteor? Hmmm, maybe I could. But there already is a Meteor spell, although it isn't used. How about "Annihilation"?

Any word on updates for the Tweakmod version? The current one produces XML errors on startup.

Oh, hmm, Rystic updates too frequently for my own good :) I'll update the tweakmod version asap.

Quick question: With the Tweakmod version, when it is updated, will I need to re-install the tweakmod/FFH or can I just overwrite the files?

You will need to install the new tweakmod version and then install this one. So it's essentially like a tweakmod patch.

Edit: Oh sorry, didn't get you the first time. You don't need to reinstall tweakmod, if you already have the latest update (and I think you do :)).

@squadbroken: Thanks! :)

OK guys, new tweakmod compatibility version is up. Tested and ready to go - no XML errors on my part. Enjoy!

no, I really meant Meteo. I believe it was the first and incorrect translation from Japanese from their fire spell, or dark spell, or Sephiroths spell, or something.

I've realised that Im not entirely certain where it started but the name is a solid reference.

Still, you could always name it Sephiroth's Wish as a replacement spell for a Grigori archmage.

Is that a reference to Sephiroth from Final Fantasy? (Never played Final Fantasy, I just Googled "Sephiroth") Or are you suggesting it as more like a cabalistic reference? (That came up on Google as well :))

Honor,

Might want to consider updating for Tweakmod 6/19

Oh, hmm, Rystic updates too frequently for my own good :) I'll update the tweakmod version asap.

I'm setting a day of the week (Wednesday) for all my updates, so they won't be as erratic in the future. I don't want to bother people by having them download my mod and then have to download it again an hour later :undecide:

Thanks man

This sounds awesome.. although I'm not sure how you could ever get an arcane unit up to those levels... I struggle to get my heroes up to lvl15 to rescue bridget.

Top Bottom