ARCHIVED: Tibetan Plateau Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update:

+Tech tree sorted (although no arrows - yet)
+Generic Colonial unit line sorted
+Generic Hero units sorted and placed on map, 1 of each for each civ, 2 for civs such as the League of Gentlemen.
+The fictional Secret Village replaced with Lhasa (I'm couldn't help myself :lol:). It actually includes some historical monuments, such as Potala Palace. I may add some monuments to Kathmandu, I'm not sure.

Next, I have to:
+Start work on adding the passages and treasures and traps and tricks and stuff onto the map
+Flavour units, heroes, etc. etc.
+Improvements and wonders, pre-placed wonders (there's gonna be plenty), resources, etc. (Currently, the only resource used is to allow certain units to only be produced in the supply lines)
+Work more on the pedia descriptions. script.txt and label.txt changes as well.

Then the scenario should be complete.

EDIT: Should probably add, that when I was sifting through the icons for the techs, I was getting plenty of ideas for a possible Industrial-Espionage-meets-Steampunk-London scenario :lol:

im against this scenario. id much rather see a version of this utilizeing more terrain types like hills and jungles and show more region around tibet. plus i find this idea of having the exact same unit renamed for diffrent tribes is dumb. casue on test of time the game colors the units in diffrent colors and you dont have to worry about that sort of thing. id rather a version of this scenario that uses the accual steam punk mod pak rather then made up stuff or a un-offical civ 3 steam punk mod pack version.

Necropolis, there's no need to say that something is 'dumb'.
Why on Earth should we not be allowed to do our very own modpacks for whatever we please? And why shouldn't we share them with others after we make them?

becasue i know im right. having every civilization utilize a specific type of unit is not the best way to go. civilizations shold all be aloud to have the same units except for units that are special caracters. so go back to the drawing board and make tibet region scenario better.

Moderator Action: Infracted for trolling. Criticism should be constructive, not hectoring.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

If you don't like the look of it, then quite simply don't play it. I'm mostly making the scenario for my own personal enjoyment, after all.

If you don't like the look of it, then quite simply don't play it. I'm mostly making the scenario for my own personal enjoyment, after all.
You can definitely add in those of us who have enjoyed the things you've created in the past. :coffee:

@Necropolis: Learn to mod. Then you can make whatever changes you like for your personal enjoyment. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom